In pain right now.....

No not another girl advice post...A little more serious, I just came back from the doctor and he said that I have a herniated disk.
I got my MRI Friday and today the pain management doctor game me a Epidural injections to my spine. Its causing a pinch nerve going down my right leg, Ican't even stand or stand up straite.Taking vicodine but it still hurts. Has anyother niketalkers had this???

Originally Posted by KICX

No not another girl advice post...A little more serious, I just came back from the doctor and he said that I have a herniated disk.
I got my MRI Friday and today the pain management doctor game me a Epidural injections to my spine. Its causing a pinch nerve going down my right leg, I can't even stand or stand up straite.Taking vicodine but it still hurts. Has anyother niketalkers had this???

i had something like that once but not so bad that i couldn't walk. back pain sucks
ohwell.gif
u gotta always try to sit properly

tell ur dr that tha vicodin isnt helping, and that u need some percocet like atleast 10mg or get 30mg if u can that would maybe do tha trick then, if not thenu need oxycontin homie or even better 2 or 4 mg dilaudid

I don't really know how I got it, maybe it was over lifting at my job.
thanks for your concern guys..

HONESTLY Ive heard trying a good chiropractor is always the best. Someplaces specialize in working with herniated disks and pinched nerves. Youd be really really surprised how good they can work if you find someone who does thatkind of thing for a living. I heard the best ones are the ones who specialize in auto accidents.. Give them a try for sure

damn, that must hurt a lot. Try going to a good chiropractor. Maybe you should lay off of your feet?
And get some rest.

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Vidasman[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 04/22/08 2:33 AM
[/td] [td]
HONESTLY Ive heard trying a good chiropractor is always the best. Some places specialize in working with herniated disks and pinched nerves. Youd be really really surprised how good they can work if you find someone who does that kind of thing
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Thanks man, Im gonna look into it.

Originally Posted by KICX

I don't really know how I got it, maybe it was over lifting at my job.
thanks for your concern guys..

Does your job have a UNION or something

Originally Posted by A Town Rep

tell ur dr that tha vicodin isnt helping, and that u need some percocet like atleast 10mg or get 30mg if u can that would maybe do tha trick then, if not then u need oxycontin homie or even better 2 or 4 mg dilaudid

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i never got that but i get these back spasms that feel like a Vice tightening on my back.... makes me tear every time. should i ask my doc for drugs?

Back
Top Bottom