In regards to the Whole eminem destroying drakes albums sales cus he's white

both artists doesn't appeal to anybody in the hood or that nature, either way nobody in the hood buys cd's anyways

both artists doesn't appeal to anybody in the hood or that nature, either way nobody in the hood buys cd's anyways

Originally Posted by HelloNewWorld

xo402f.jpg

Please no more Eminem threads. Talk about this %%+$ in the official Recovery thread

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Eminem sells because he is the GOAT
Eminem is great, and he's a legend for sure but he dam sure aint the GOAT.
Exactly
laugh.gif

Dude is arguablt the best rapper alive betweem Jay, Nas & Em

but GOAT
roll.gif

naw.

Exactly
laugh.gif

but GOAT
roll.gif

naw.

The "GOAT" is actually in your avy.

Anybody denying the reason for Em selling so many records being his race is either in denial or an idiot.

I can name 10-15 rappers better than him that haven't sold near as much.

If it's because he's so great than why haven't

Common
Mos Def
Elzhi
Royce
Black Thought
Cee-Lo
Clipse
OutKast

Who all are just as good if not better than him and all make far better music, not moved millions upon millions of units?

The "GOAT" is actually in your avy.

Anybody denying the reason for Em selling so many records being his race is either in denial or an idiot.

I can name 10-15 rappers better than him that haven't sold near as much.

If it's because he's so great than why haven't

Common
Mos Def
Elzhi
Royce
Black Thought
Cee-Lo
Clipse
OutKast

Who all are just as good if not better than him and all make far better music, not moved millions upon millions of units?

Exactly
laugh.gif

but GOAT
roll.gif

naw.
It's just my personal opinion that he's the greatest to ever pick up a mic. 

You guys can disagree but I don't think it's an outlandish statement to claim he's the GOAT

He's got to be at least in that conversation when you factor in pure talent, record sales, cultural impact, etc.

Exactly
laugh.gif

but GOAT
roll.gif

naw.
It's just my personal opinion that he's the greatest to ever pick up a mic. 

You guys can disagree but I don't think it's an outlandish statement to claim he's the GOAT

He's got to be at least in that conversation when you factor in pure talent, record sales, cultural impact, etc.

Eminem appeals to a very diverse demographic of hip hop fans. Young, old, white, black, asian, hispanic, male and female, hardcore and casual hip hop fans. This and his undeniably superior lyrical talent are the reason why he sells.

You have to remember every "Famous" rapper has their niche. I could make the same excuse for many famous rappers. Drake sells because little girls buy his 4$%##. Lil Wayne sells because the American school system has failed its youth. The only thing that guarantees longevity in hip hop is talent.

Eminem appeals to a very diverse demographic of hip hop fans. Young, old, white, black, asian, hispanic, male and female, hardcore and casual hip hop fans. This and his undeniably superior lyrical talent are the reason why he sells.

You have to remember every "Famous" rapper has their niche. I could make the same excuse for many famous rappers. Drake sells because little girls buy his 4$%##. Lil Wayne sells because the American school system has failed its youth. The only thing that guarantees longevity in hip hop is talent.

He sells mad units cause he's white but he also sells to many other cultures. I know plenty of black and spanish people that are in to his music. He's respected because he's lyrically out of this world. This whole argument about him being white is played out and annoying. Why is Drake even mentioned in thread? Drake is JEWISH? He's stupid white too, mad white girls were buying his album. Who cares, Em sells but he will always be a top 10 rapper, can't take it away no matter how much you hate white people or how much you love Jay or whoever

He sells mad units cause he's white but he also sells to many other cultures. I know plenty of black and spanish people that are in to his music. He's respected because he's lyrically out of this world. This whole argument about him being white is played out and annoying. Why is Drake even mentioned in thread? Drake is JEWISH? He's stupid white too, mad white girls were buying his album. Who cares, Em sells but he will always be a top 10 rapper, can't take it away no matter how much you hate white people or how much you love Jay or whoever

Back
Top Bottom