in their prime ...

Oh word? Like Faith was ... She even brought a seed to the picture man .... Both chick cut from the same cloth only different one was light the other dark n u know how that is .... Just saying
yea they both were hood boogers... its just kim embraced her ratchetness and wore it on her sleeve, faith was like one of those bougie *******s that pretended she was something she wasnt and acted differently and try to hide her inner *******ness

No I'm not.

Just as much as Faith was wifey marriage material, Kim was jump off material. Son told her get an abortion he went and did that. Bet money Faith wouldn't have let that rock and would've put a dent in his *** coming at her sideways. If you follow the history of the situation you'd know how Big treated Faith and what everyone said about how Big felt about Faith.

She was wifey marriage material to Big and Kim wasn't.
Maybe I shouldn't have said wifey cuz apparently that term is too associated with ghetto version of a wife that's not a wife. Faith was marriage material. A woman you build a future and have a family with. Big treated her as such.

Big may have loved Kim but he treated her like the dog that'll always be loyal and around. she accepted that for a while but that's not impacting that Big married Faith and he saw that her that way to begin with.

Yeah Big put Kim on the path career wise to sell sex and be the freak we know her to be but to Big she was still just the hood chick he got cool with. Besides it aint like Kim was some virginal saint before she met Big anyway.
Oh word? Like Faith was ... She even brought a seed to the picture man .... Both chick cut from the same cloth only different one was light the other dark n u know how that is .... Just saying
I'm talking about how Big felt about them more so than an objective view on them.

What's marriage material to you isn't the same as the next man. Bringing a child from a previous relationship isn't deal breaker for every dude.

Also saying a chick is marriage material isn't code for she's perfect in everyday or is on some virginal good girl pedestal. It's just a pedestal of you wanting to be with that chick and make her your wife more so than these other chicks you just banging.

And no I don't know what it is. I'm not about to get in to or even presume Big was on some light skin girls are better than dark skin girls or w/e bull **** you're referencing or implying.

yea they both were hood boogers... its just kim embraced her ratchetness and wore it on her sleeve, faith was like one of those bougie *******s that pretended she was something she wasnt and acted differently and try to hide her inner *******ness

You grew up with them?

Tell us more

Wilona :evil:

Claudette Ortiz or Christina Milian?
Christina with ease despite how fine Claudette is.

Ortiz got babies by both of the other dudes right? :lol: and a couple other guys. Milan just got a kid by Dream and might be banging Wayne.
Free

K steezy wife or a telemundo weather girl

In their prime
I need to see more pics of Steezy's wife to make this decision :nerd: cuz them telemundo weather girls be on point. Hell even the older female news anchors still got it.

I'm talking about how Big felt about them more so than an objective view on them.

What's marriage material to you isn't the same as the next man. Bringing a child from a previous relationship isn't deal breaker for every dude.

Also saying a chick is marriage material isn't code for she's perfect in everyday or is on some virginal good girl pedestal. It's just a pedestal of you wanting to be with that chick and make her your wife more so than these other chicks you just banging.

And no I don't know what it is. I'm not about to get in to or even presume Big was on some light skin girls are better than dark skin girls or w/e bull **** you're referencing or implying.
My comment was more because of ur varginal saint comment.

Yo vanity was cute ain't gonna lie but she seems a lil whacky.!
Claire over Michelle obama.
Yo Lauren hill or jada

Aaliyah. All day Aaliyah. She ain't gettin beat out to easy. Loved that girl.

Last edited:
Sade or zeta jones?
Sade. **** I'd take her right now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom