In which grade did your peers begin engaging in adult activities?

I thought the savagery around me was kind of unique but apparently not. :lol::smh:

If I had a kid as soon as they hit double digit ages I’m on them. You ain’t gon be wildin out here.

1. Had my first sip of beer when I was like 5 or 6, pops cracked fresh Budweiser and saw me staring at it hard as ****, let me have a taste and I spit that **** out immediatly. He started laughing and told me to stay away from alcohol forever and went back to watching tv (Think it was married with children)
  2. When I was about 7 this random snow bunny around my neighborhood asked me to be her boyfriend, I said yeah just so I could brag to my friends I aint care how she looked, she must of been decent though cause dudes was jealous. What I didn't tell anyone though is that she would take me to the nearest playground when nobody was around and we would kiss (I had no idea what I was doing so I just mimicked her). She would also lick my face and suck on my ears among other adult acts. **** freaked me all the way out so I aint say **** to nobody but now that I'm older I guess that would be considered sexual assault
  3. When I was in the 8th grade like 4 of classmates got busted for selling weed throughout the school. I probably would of smoked if they weren't charging so damn much, like a day after they got caught the local news showed up to interview people. I know alot of parents got mad cause students weren't talking (my mom included). I was cool with 2 of them so I wasn't trying to tell on them

Me and the homies started smoking tree at 13. A couple started smashing around that time but most started in HS.

Drinking came around 11th grade. Changed the entire game. Good and bad.

I was pretty innocent for the most part all through HS, but most of my friends lost their cards before graduating from 8th grade. FOlks used to smoke weed in the back of the bus in 7th grade, I grew up around it, so I had no interest to partake in cigs/MJ.. Call me a square. :lol:

:lol: my dude I met when I lived down south was telling me they used to use sandwich bags and rubber bands :sick:
I did this once smh. Not a full smash but for like 4 strokes. This what happens when u smashing but too young or never got the proper talk/educated.

Well targeted advertisement.

6B01C4DE-B8D2-4138-B962-5284E6275AF2.png

I seen a brick of brick weed in like 8th grade then I moved to tx, they was all horny here, I started drinking then around 14-15 I seen my friends from back home and they was drinking too lol

Bump. Interested in more stories.
Also I'm looking at this thread different bc a lot of my friends kids are middle school aged now and it's insane to think of them smoking or something.

I was really short and skinny. No luck. Wasn’t shy either.

Drinking: 8th grade Disneyland band trip. We passed around a flask took a few sips. Never drank after that until college really except for a few sips of Mikes Hard Lemonade on a friends 18th.

Blazing: Never in high school. Often in college.

Sex: Kind of at 18 a few not really satisfying times but not really till 26. Went really far a lot of times but always held back a bit dunnno why. Think in my head i built it up too much and wanted to be a damn superhero when it did happen.

Really looking back on it I had unrealistic standards, too much insecurity, a lot of pride, and a lot of self confidence issues. That said no one would of ever known that. Was outgoing confident an athlete and did well in school. My close friends and I genuinely thought we’d make the NBA. So my whole high school was just hanging with same guys playing hoops many hours a day and not doing any drugs or alky to prep us for that next level lol. None of us even were high level starters on varsity. Good times. As all older people say - if i knew then what i know now

Smoking: 10 - I smoked at least weekly in middle school.
Drinking: Either 11 or 12 - I went trick or treating drunk. it was pretty fun besides having to find a spot to pee lol.
Smashing: 16 - I could have lost it way sooner but was way too picky lol. After busting a nut, I didn't know you were supposed to stop & I kept going & never got soft lol.

8th grade we would go into the coat closet to feel each other up, make out, and early sexual stuff.

9th grade we were all basically smoking weed and drinking and a few of the girls I knew from 8th grade we’re pregnant.

Also FYI we were in Catholic school so I have no alternative condom stories.......

Last edited:
Just experimenting and beginning to do stuff was pretty early.

5th and 6th grade as far as sexual activity and smoking bud.

Drinking

My peers - everyone I knew was drinking heavily sophomore year in HS. I was too straight edge to do it so I was always the designated driver. I just didnt see the appeal. Still glad I didnt engage back then.

First sip ever - like 4th grade. Skyy vodka. My friend’s Dad had a bar. Looking back we had basically zero supervision so we did whatever. Poured up a cup, Both took a swig, damn near died. **** was like drinking fire. This is probably why I was so straight edge.

When I really started drinking for real - Junior year college when my friend got killed. Looking back I wish I would’ve handled it all differently but it was hard.

Smoking

My peers - they were blowing 8th grade. That **** was wild to me. I was so against it

My first experience - Senior year HS 2007. My ex did it a lot so I just did it cuz she did. I honestly just was wanting to beat that night thats the only reason I was with her and she offered to hit the blunt so I did like whatever. Turns out her **** was laced. That was a wild night. Didnt mess with weed for a while

Really started smoking - 2016. That was a rough year for me, but smoking really got me through. I was broke as **** but the tree helped me with the stress.

Sex

My peers - man these mfs were humping in 6th grade. Only thing I cared about was my traveling baseball team and pokemon, while all my friends were legit gettin topped off and beating cheeks. I felt so lame but Looking back Im glad I wasnt because I can see how that early exposure to sex kinda shifted their lives.

My first experience - I lost my virginity in 9th grade. Crazy thinking that I was considered the “late bloomer” amongst my friends in 9th grade lmao. By that time they all were on like their 30th body

Really started humping - 11th grade was when it was a consistent thing. Before hand it was like twice a month or whenever we had a half day, but 11th grade was when it was about a weekly thing. I’ll say college was when it was overboard and it was like daily/every other day. Good times lol now Im married with a newborn that **** is once in a blue moon 😂

Wait you guys were using DIY condoms? Eww .. there’s no age requirement on condoms. Been using the purple box since 02 in 9th grade.

I remember grades better than ages for some reason.

Parents pretty much always let me hit the liquor/beer when I was real young. Tbh I think that’s what kept me from trying to drink too young. Outside of that one time my homeboy showed up with a half a bottle of St. Ides when I was 15, I didn’t really start drinking drinking until I was 21.

Without getting into a “look how hood I am” story, my homey picked up a blunt a big homey threw down and we tried to smoke it. :lol: I didn’t even know how to smoke. I just sucked in and blew it out my nose. That was the summer going into the 7th grade. I didn’t start buy and actually inhaling until I was out of HS.

For the sake of keeping simple, I lost my V card at 21.

Back
Top Bottom