In your opinion, which race of women ages the best?

nope. Its all depend on the gene and how they took care of themselves when they were young

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I plan on planting my seed in an asian at least twice, but end up wifing a black one. I'm black myself.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No offense meant what so ever, I fully intend to mary an Asian girl one day but for the most, the elderly Asians I've seen look like corpses
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Halle_Berry+Jan_05_2008.jpg

Turns FORTY-THREE this August.

Recently gave birth.

Not that she's representative of her race as a whole or anything, but just thought I'd throw that out there. She looks 15+ years younger than she really is.
I trully wish there was a large percentage of women who looked like this, but lets face it, there isnt.
if it were just about race, then yea, i guess people of color hold it hands down. but adding culture, eating habits, etc, then its a whole new ballgame.

S.Koreans / Japanese people have this game on lock. their diets / lifestyle leave them with a great physique well into there 50-60s. esp S.korea, where almost70% of the population falls under normal for there BMI.

In general, I'd say Asian women until they hit their 60s. My girl's mom (she's vietnamese), is 50 something and doesn't look a day over 30.After a certain point though, definitely black women. My grandmom is 66 and looks like she's in her 40's. Black folks in general age really well, mygrandpop didn't start running marathons till his 70s. Nobody ever could guess his age.

Regardless of race, if you live an active, healthy life you should be fine.

When I'm 50 I still want to be like 200 lbs, single digits in body fat. $+#% aging, I'm gonna fight it til I die.

Thoughts? Input
the questions pretty indistinct so I think the answer will be largely subjective. I think different individuals will agedifferently, regardless of or at least not strictly determined by what "race" or color they are. I think you can find individuals from whateverdifferent races that age or aged well and others that don't or haven't.

black people in general (Men or Women) seriously stop aging at a certain age and never look a day over 30 ...

messing with is cuban mami

who is 37

she doesn't look that age at all

but that don't mater all i know is ....she is a FREAK!

Spanish Cougars>>>>

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

messing with is cuban mami

who is 37

she doesn't look that age at all

but that don't mater all i know is ....she is a FREAK!

Spanish Cougars>>>>

photographs??

Back
Top Bottom