Indianapolis, Indiana Sneaker Heads.....be heard! Ohio/Michigan/Illinois/Kentucky

I'm in Indianapolis lookin for a size swap on some Columbia 11s I have a 15 lookin for a 13 or 14

I'm in Indianapolis lookin for a size swap on some Columbia 11s I have a 15 lookin for a 13 or 14

I'm searching for every possible sneaker head in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, and Kentucky...

I'm building a VIP contact list of sneaker heads that will be interested in the newest and hottest shoes...so that I can update you on there availability!!!

I can't post much definitive information at the moment....private message me with name/contact # (prefer cell, so I can mass text)!!

All I can say, is google new store in Indy...and my information is associated to that...

I'm wanna know more about this. I live in Indy and have been dying to see another shop other than got sole. I also wanna know if and when are y'all hiring for the store cause I would wanna work there too

Need someone who can hold me pairs of certain releases in the fishers/nobelsville/Carmel area pm me ASAP willing to pay fair prices in cash or paypal to whoever can hook me up

Whats good NT fam?

Im in Indianapolis for the weekend looking for any sneaker spots that I can check out.

All suggestions appreciated?

Whats good NT fam?

Im in Indianapolis for the weekend looking for any sneaker spots that I can check out.

All suggestions appreciated!

I'm searching for every possible sneaker head in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, and Kentucky...
I'm building a VIP contact list of sneaker heads that will be interested in the newest and hottest shoes...so that I can update you on there availability!!!

I can't post much definitive information at the moment....private message me with name/contact # (prefer cell, so I can mass text)!!

All I can say, is google new store in Indy...and my information is associated to that...
Hey, I'm definitely interested in joining the team. I'm in searching for the Retro Paris 6 now

Back
Top Bottom