(INFO) Air Jordan Retro II (2) QF New Potential Upcoming Colorways via KixandtheCity.com

M

mazedowner

Via KixandtheCity.com

ieqbzc.jpg

One of my sources, yes I know, real ESPN like, has hit me with some new info regarding some potential upcoming colorways of the Air Jordan Retro II. No pics or release dates as of now but, all three colorways are scheduled for the Fall of 2010 (Oct-Dec) as of right now. Once I hear new info, it will be posted on KixandtheCity.com

AIR JORDAN 2 RETRO QF

395709-301
CLASSIC GREEN/WHITE//BLACK

395709-601
VARSITY RED/WHITE//BLACK

395709-701
DEL SOL/WHITE//BLACK

MaZe

Via KixandtheCity.com

ieqbzc.jpg

One of my sources, yes I know, real ESPN like, has hit me with some new info regarding some potential upcoming colorways of the Air Jordan Retro II. No pics or release dates as of now but, all three colorways are scheduled for the Fall of 2010 (Oct-Dec) as of right now. Once I hear new info, it will be posted on KixandtheCity.com

AIR JORDAN 2 RETRO QF

395709-301
CLASSIC GREEN/WHITE//BLACK

395709-601
VARSITY RED/WHITE//BLACK

395709-701
DEL SOL/WHITE//BLACK

MaZe

395709-601
VARSITY RED/WHITE//BLACK

HMMMMM..........all red uppers?? sounds promising. (envisioning smurf 2s but all red)

395709-601
VARSITY RED/WHITE//BLACK

HMMMMM..........all red uppers?? sounds promising. (envisioning smurf 2s but all red)

the green ones have potential if their just like the chicagos but green where the red is

the green ones have potential if their just like the chicagos but green where the red is

Too much, too quick.

On top of that, colorways are HORRIBLE these days. They should stick with retroes and drop 1 or 2 new colorways a year based on the retroes they drop. JB is losing my interest FAST.

Too much, too quick.

On top of that, colorways are HORRIBLE these days. They should stick with retroes and drop 1 or 2 new colorways a year based on the retroes they drop. JB is losing my interest FAST.

Originally Posted by dakid926

Shoes could have potential, but who knows these days with JB.

There is no could anymore. Every new colorway on signature Jordans mock fakes!! EVERY colorway.

Originally Posted by dakid926

Shoes could have potential, but who knows these days with JB.

There is no could anymore. Every new colorway on signature Jordans mock fakes!! EVERY colorway.

I can't wait for pictures...
I wonder if they'll say Nike or Air?
My money is on Air!

Back
Top Bottom