(INFO) Air Jordan Retro II (2) QF New Potential Upcoming Colorways via KixandtheCity.com

I can't wait for pictures...
I wonder if they'll say Nike or Air?
My money is on Air!

Any word on the white/navy/orange junts...they looked like Chicago Bears cw...looked dope

Any word on the white/navy/orange junts...they looked like Chicago Bears cw...looked dope

Originally Posted by cobrab19

the green ones have potential if their just like the chicagos but green where the red is

sorry to tell you but it sounds like green is gonna be the primary color

Originally Posted by cobrab19

the green ones have potential if their just like the chicagos but green where the red is

sorry to tell you but it sounds like green is gonna be the primary color

EDWeeNO wrote:
395709-601
VARSITY RED/WHITE//BLACK

HMMMMM..........all red uppers?? sounds promising. (envisioning smurf 2s but all red)

Thats just what I was thinking when I seen that 601.

Must be an ALL RED II or mostly RED. I cant wait to see what these are going to look like.

and the 301s seem like they could be close to some SUGAR RAY IIs..... just gotta wait and see.

EDWeeNO wrote:
395709-601
VARSITY RED/WHITE//BLACK

HMMMMM..........all red uppers?? sounds promising. (envisioning smurf 2s but all red)

Thats just what I was thinking when I seen that 601.

Must be an ALL RED II or mostly RED. I cant wait to see what these are going to look like.

and the 301s seem like they could be close to some SUGAR RAY IIs..... just gotta wait and see.

sound good, hopefully at least one of the colorways looks decent, preferably the green or del sol colorway since those aren't your traditional colors when it comes to JB

sound good, hopefully at least one of the colorways looks decent, preferably the green or del sol colorway since those aren't your traditional colors when it comes to JB

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

395709-601
VARSITY RED/WHITE//BLACK

All Red upper could be hot if they use the same suede from the Red XXI's. Which would make sense because the of OG II's Italy connection, and the Red Suede from the XXI's was Italian Suede.

I have NO info that it would be a suede upper, just think it would be good.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

395709-601
VARSITY RED/WHITE//BLACK

All Red upper could be hot if they use the same suede from the Red XXI's. Which would make sense because the of OG II's Italy connection, and the Red Suede from the XXI's was Italian Suede.

I have NO info that it would be a suede upper, just think it would be good.

varsity reds??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom