Info straight from Gentry's mouth... (No jokes here, I swear!)

1.) XX3 White/Red will be $185 (not $230) and will be equally limited as the All-Star's
2.) There is no 0/23 Countdown package
3.) Currently, there are no plans to put Air Jordan's or Retro's on NIKEiD, but "never say never"

Just wanted to share. Take it for what it's worth!

P.S. I guess it's a bad day to be sharing info since it's April 1st and some might not take me seriously, but I just got word and I assure you that itis 100% true.

YES! No 0/23 package, i could just imagine the "0's" being horribly ugly.Thank god.

^^^^ for my baby boy but actually I can wear a 7y if I ever feel like being cheap....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Gentry's a liar. I wouldn't believe a word that hypocrite says.
I was wonderin how long it would take somebody to say that. In the infamous words of one Sean Carter, Gentry, "We don't believe you, you needmore people."
glasses.gif

Thanks for the info JSM. I'm glad that the white/red XX3's aren't gonna be SUPER limited.

Let's all hold hands and pray that the white/red XX3's will be released in the same numbers as the All-Stars and NOT the titanium blues.
peace

lies..... all lies... gentry is a person who wants profit... he will not lose a chance to make some $$

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

1.) XX3 White/Red will be $185 (not $230) and will be equally limited as the All-Star's
Thanks god ... i was worried these were gunna be titanium status

Back
Top Bottom