Info straight from Gentry's mouth... (No jokes here, I swear!)

2.) There is no 0/23 Countdown package
the hell?
laugh.gif

Looking forward to getting them white/red XX3s. Doesn't anyone have some detailed pics of those, yet? I have been wanting some for quite some time now.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Hov, I believe you are the only one on this board as sour as me.
laugh.gif
Me, you and chitown4eva......

I think that dude allthingsjordan is pretty pissed too.

It's all good, us older guys need 2 take a young kid under their wing to start a foundation to save the game...

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I have come to turms that about 5% of insiders that post regularly are actually staff under the direction of Gentry himself. Months ago these "insiders" (Gentry's staff) confirmed Nike Air. We all know where that went...

I am personally calling you Nters out, why did you lie 2 us???????

I don't ever recall seeing anyone CONFIRM Nike Air making a comeback but it was HINTED at. I also still haven't seen samples of the other 3 shoesthat should have it so only time will tell.

As far as the Jordan ID thing goes... In all honesty, I think JB would be smart to put the signature line on there because then they could start making somemoney on the fake colorways that show up. It's just like every other ID shoe, the classics are still classics but you can make some other sick %!+colorways that you have all thought about but that never actually came out. I think the idea has definate potential, IF done right with the right materialsavailable. And make it a limited time offer thing... Like maybe 1 model every month and only a certain amount of pairs per day... I know there are probablyabout 10 colorways i could think of off the top of my head I would wanna make... Black Nubuck Grapes being the first pair I'd do... Bring it on JB...

Back
Top Bottom