*insert Osama bin laden joke here*

The collection of funniest "Obama is dead" jokes. I'll start it offDude, I know how he was found..."Like a good neighbor, statefarm is there.. WITH OSAMA BIN LADEN!" Headshot.

The collection of funniest "Obama is dead" jokes. I'll start it offDude, I know how he was found..."Like a good neighbor, statefarm is there.. WITH OSAMA BIN LADEN!" Headshot.

Originally Posted by Obey Your Thirst

The collection of funniest "Obama is dead" jokes. I'll start it off Dude, I know how he was found..."Like a good neighbor, statefarm is there.. WITH OSAMA BIN LADEN!" Headshot.

Fox news is that you?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Obey Your Thirst

The collection of funniest "Obama is dead" jokes. I'll start it off Dude, I know how he was found..."Like a good neighbor, statefarm is there.. WITH OSAMA BIN LADEN!" Headshot.

Fox news is that you?
eyes.gif

I'm HEATED bro, I all sent Osama Bin laden a friend request like 2 months ago, now he's never gona get to accept me damnnnnnn

I'm HEATED bro, I all sent Osama Bin laden a friend request like 2 months ago, now he's never gona get to accept me damnnnnnn

I'll never forget that one Sunday night at 11, when the story of a vengeance killing had me glued to the TV for an hour.

Does anyone know when Dexter is coming back?

-DUANI DEADPSIN

I'll never forget that one Sunday night at 11, when the story of a vengeance killing had me glued to the TV for an hour.

Does anyone know when Dexter is coming back?

-DUANI DEADPSIN

Saw this on my FB feed:

Osama bin laden really shouldn't have used his real adress on the playstation network.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL XBOX @**++!

Back
Top Bottom