Instagram links not loading Windows 10/Firefox

This was a problem before IIRC and it was fixed, but all of sudden reappeared a week or two ago for me. Instagram links/posts aren't loading correctly, they only show a white rectangle. The links work fine for me on mobile/iOS. I tried clearing the cookies/cache for NT, no dice. Windows 10/Firefox 75.0. Thanks in advance.

NTIG.JPG

Instagram posts are embedding properly in Firefox 75 on Windows 10 for me.

Are you running any add ons in Firefox? Are you able to see embedded content from other services, like Twitter?

Instagram posts are embedding properly in Firefox 75 on Windows 10 for me.

Are you running any add ons in Firefox? Are you able to see embedded content from other services, like Twitter?

Twitter links work. Add-ons only Facebook Container extension. No ad-blockers or anything else like that.

Twitter links work. Add-ons only Facebook Container extension. No ad-blockers or anything else like that.
Have you tried disabling the extension?

Did you opt out of data collection when presented with the privacy options footer? https://niketalk.com/threads/attention-california-residents.687386/

As you know, Instagram is owned by Facebook, so their embedded content may not function properly if their cookies have been blocked or disabled.

I completely support your decision to protect your data privacy, but if the issue involves an interaction between third party content and a third party browser extension rather than something we can control on our side, there may not be anything we can do.

Have you tried disabling the extension?

Did you opt out of data collection when presented with the privacy options footer? https://niketalk.com/threads/attention-california-residents.687386/

As you know, Instagram is owned by Facebook, so their embedded content may not function properly if their cookies have been blocked or disabled.

I completely support your decision to protect your data privacy, but if the issue involves an interaction between third party content and a third party browser extension rather than something we can control on our side, there may not be anything we can do.

Yup it was the extension, tested it in three different threads. I know that Facebook owns Instagram, but since I wasn't having a problem with Facebook links I didn't make the connection. Thank you Methodical Management Methodical Management .

Back
Top Bottom