Internet Keep You Up All Night For NO Reason ?

by the time im done with work and school, Im tired of the internet...ive seen everything there is to see.

Originally Posted by retrorod45

For me 30 minutes always turn into 3-4 hours of non stop surfing.. I'm so easily sidetracked!

Same here, I love that song
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yep
sick.gif

worst was my final year of uni....one time i checked my wireless session time......18hrs
smh.gif

18 $%%@$@ hours online!!!!!! and no work done....not a thing!!!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yes but it has less to do with the internet and more with me being a procrastinator.

smh.gif
it's a heavy dose of both for me. I even put sleep of until the last minute and the Internet doesn't help that fact at all

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

stumble upon...
realtalk: i put in at least 8 hours straight of hitting that stumble button when i first was put on to stumble upon
tired.gif

my boyfriend does this and it drives me f!$^*% CRAZY. smh at all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by babyteez

my boyfriend does this and it drives me f!$^*% CRAZY. smh at all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
and of course her bf is an nter. Know what? I quit, i've done itbefore and was fine. +!$! it, see yall tonight.

smh.gif
I do this every night

Leave work dead tired at 1am, home by 2 at the latest with either a 8am or 10am class in the morning but for some reason I keep hitting the refresh buttontill about 4:30....

I HATE DOING THIS but i cant stop literally every night on the weekends idk why its just like you get lost on there and u cant stop...like theres something inme that wont let me go to bed at a reasonable time on non-school nights, i hate it but i cant stop

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

My man abernja inspired me to make this post...

But who else stays up till early morning online for no reason knowing damn well yhou should be copping z's for work or other things the next day ?

For real I didn't know I was an inspiration to anybody. lol

Anyways I think I should contribute to this post.

So two days ago I worked 14 hrs straight. Came home dead tired went straight to NT and only got 4 hrs of sleep that night. smh

Last night same thing pretty much. Came home after an 8 hour workday dead tired yet again. Went to NT and by 1:30 decided to call it quits and actually getsome sleep. Then I decided to log into my netflix (
pimp.gif
) and was gonna watch an episode of the office then sleep. Well that didn't happen. I had beenmeaning to watch Goodfellas the whole way through and accomplished that last night. Well I didn't realize the movie would keep me up til 3:30. Got 5 hoursof sleep and had 6.5hrs of work today.

Anyways came home and actually went to bed. Woke up 1 hour later cuz I am supposed to be playing basketball right now. I decided not to go and was gonna goback to sleep. Well..............I logged into NT. lol So who knows what time I'll sleep tonight, but I'm dead tired and still can't figure out away to give it up and just go to sleep. lol

And just for fun I was up late a couple nights ago FOR NO REASON and decided to do this. Maybe you saw the thread. lol

Maybe I should've put all this in my blog rather than on NT......nah!

Back
Top Bottom