Introducing T-Wayne???!!! $#$

Lil Wayne...ah Lil Wayne...always an interesting figure when he speaks during interviews and even at his shows. Well, the original Hot Boy spoke to Blender magazine on his ultimate aspiration as a music artist - and it doesn't involve rapping. Here's what he said:

"@$+% it, I'm not even a rapper. I'm past that...I'm an R&B singer now. Call me T-Wayne,"
he said, after previewing a new song in which he sings with a vocoder. "I have an album coming out called Luv Sawngz. It's me being more creative, more talented, more than hip-hop."
f6825a8ef745319258e81467058a663f9b9ab50.gif
Dude is doing too much right now.

laugh.gif
i was like damn whoever gave lil wayne a vocoder when i heard nonightmare 8 or 7 whichever one where he uses that %#+! on every song

Originally Posted by SEMLOH M

that *!#* is annoying
TRUE. But that Ryder, when he rappin over 2pac's "ambition'z az a ridah" go hard. (off of the drought is over pt. 4)
[lil wayne] she said she want a riderrrr/ i can be there much mo like a providerrrrrr/ you only like herrrrr/ im tryna wife herrrrr/ see im a lighterrrr andshe's my firrrrrrre /see we are tighterrr/ than fgrip plierrrrrs[lil wayne]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
had me dyin. Not to mention at the begining of the song u here him moaning-OOOWWEEEEE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
First time i heard i rewound that part like 20 times no lie

im actually anticipatin to see how this would turn out.

i think he killed it on the dey know beat

Ya'll gotta understand Weezy is high 99.9% of the time. So when he's being interviewed dude will say anything. According to him he's suppose tohave a album with Juelz coming out, a rock album, Carter 3, a Hot Boys album and now a r&b album. You'll say anything when you're high.

Im pretty shure dude is on that sherm now...hes talkin even more spacey than before...this is past pills, past coke.......Wayne is DUSTED.

laugh.gif
I swear when i first heard dey know I said to like 5 people that kid could come up off of the voice box thing singin, We'll see what really happensthough

Back
Top Bottom