Introducing the Jordan Melo M5

yo, that "m" pattern will never work for good traction.

when i first saw it on the m3's i thought it would suck cuz i figured when u cut, the "m"s would shift.

that type of traction would be better for sandlot football on a field with short grass than it would be for a hardwood court.

if i had money id buy. but since i dont, i wont.

Why can't they release the Nuggets colorways like 1.5, and V.5 (Home and Away)? M3 didn't really have a home colorway. M4 just had the away colorway.

eek.gif

Im actually impressed.

Man if they release some other colorways in this shoes they will be an instant purchase for me! Maybe a black base with red patent leather!

Jordan throws patent leather and cement print on everything just to sell shoes. People in my neighborhood usually say ohh those look jus like the 11'sI'm deff copin .But imo there iffy

M4's were the better of the melo line so far imo...super comfy too. Been ballin' in my eggplantm4's for awhile now and they're realll solid,but ill be seein how these feel, hopefully they'll provide better ankle support then the M4's.

im feelin the all black joints..they kinda remind me of this BMW m3 i saw at this car show.they got melo´s m5 site runnin on jumpman23.com.

Back
Top Bottom