INVINCIBLE Official Series Thread - Amazon Prime - Season 2

The concept of hero/villains is a theme in the series. It gets developed over time and probably impacts most of the characters.

I wouldn’t say Omniman is the “villain.”
Pilot slime who got his face obliterated after thinking Mark saved him would disagree.
He'd tell you himself but parts of his head are serving as nutrients for the grass in that field.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find the name of "Invincible" is relevant. Im hoping Mark can get stronger with his power next season.
It's just his superhero name.

If he was actually invincible this show would be boring as **** action wise.

He definitely gets stronger. He is just a teenager in this.
actually onlyread the comic so far. Notsure if the principal “gave” him the name Like the comic. I don’t thinkhe thinks he is invincible.
Also I collected this series years ago. Probably with issue 22. The prices on the comics went high :lol:
Glad it’s getting love.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find the name of "Invincible" is relevant. Im hoping Mark can get stronger with his power next season.

That's the whole point and it reinforces one of the themes of the show. He's constantly getting his butt kicked and having to get back up and continue fighting. He's not invincible.

Invincible is meant to critique a lot of mainstream DC/Marvel comics and shows like DragonBall. There aren't always happy endings, the good guys don't always win, the protagonist doesn't just power up and magically defeat the bad guy.

One of my favorite parts of the show so far is there accurate portrayal of how powerless regular people would be in a world with superheroes and villains. We really are just bags of meat that these superpowered beings can toss around with no regard.

Even that scene early in the season where Mark was trying to save that woman but her body became mangled shows just how vast the power gap is. We're legit ants compared to the superbeings.

Why is Cecil even sending his soldiers to Omni Man's house with guns? What are guns and bullets going to do? 😂

Last edited:
I just hope there's multiple seasons when Invincible is a black guy.

Maybe you missed it, but she knew that whole time.
That's the whole point and it reinforces one of the themes of the show. He's constantly getting his butt kicked and having to get back up and continue fighting. He's not invincible.

Invincible is meant to critique a lot of mainstream DC/Marvel comics and shows like DragonBall. There aren't always happy endings, the good guys don't always win, the protagonist doesn't just power up and magically defeat the bad guy.
Even in its attempt to do that in the end the good guy usually wins.

people looking for **** that isn't there... it was all explained and pretty much straight forward.
omni man was the villain. not sure what else yall looking for.

Also not every villain is Killmonger.

but even killmonger a lot of people get wrong or just conveniently skip over shh

yes he made some excellent points and that’s why tchalla struggled, confronted his father and ultimately made changes

But killmonger was out for revenge and had some shh going

You want a villain just standing on principles, look at poison ivy

Had to finish other shows before starting this one since I loved watching The Boys (pause). Only on episode 5 but I’d like to give the benefit of the doubt so I think robot is trying to make a better monster girl since she has a limited amount of time using her powers. Reverse engineer her curse or give her a normal body. Mind transfer it when it’s ready.

I mean that may sound hard but it’s a superhero show things happen

Had to finish other shows before starting this one since I loved watching The Boys (pause). Only on episode 5 but I’d like to give the benefit of the doubt so I think robot is trying to make a better monster girl since she has a limited amount of time using her powers. Reverse engineer her curse or give her a normal body. Mind transfer it when it’s ready.

I mean that may sound hard but it’s a superhero show things happen

Or just keep watching all the episodes...

Back
Top Bottom