Invisibility or telepathy?

Conditions:

Invisibility: You can choose to turn the power on whenever, but you need to be naked. If you have clothes, only your flesh will turn invisible. You can also conceal small objects and they will become invisible (Eg. You eat an apple, it will become invisible once it enters the mouth)

Telepathy: You are able to turn it on and off as well. You can only concentrate on one person's thoughts at one time.

So, why one over another?

telepathy, you can make someone think that your invisible

3376081.gif

Telepathy: You are able to turn it on and off as well. You can only concentrate on one person's thoughts at one time

Telepathy. school will be a breeze, I'll just have to read the smartest students' minds during an exam

if telepathy involves mind control then telepathy by a landslide. like streetsmarts said, why bother going invisible when you can just control someone else to go invisible for you?

if its just mind reading or transmission of information/thoughts but not mind control, id probably still stick with telepathy because knowlege > all

Telepathy easy for all of the reasons listed plus you'd always know which chicks are feeling you and which to avoid
pimp.gif

ohhh i dont know...with telepathy, i'd just pull a professor x and make bill gates give me all his money, and make him feel like its his choice.

invisible, i can see bewbs whenever i want (well even more than i do now)...

hmmmmm free money....see bewbs....???uhhhhh idk!!!

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

invisibilty. Then go in the locker room and fap

Or, you could use telepathy to actually do thoes chicks. My cant get even get any in his own fantasies.

This is a no brainer, telepathy. I wouldn't even use the "brain control" since it would be so easy to manipulate people if ypu already know what they are thinking .

ill take low key telepathy and do werk. make mass amoutns of money and stuff. cant fk up if im invisible, gov will prob be on me.

Back
Top Bottom