iPod/iTunes help Vol. Songs skipping

Anybody else's songs from like a couple years before are skipping? Like I was just trying to play D12 World on my ipod, and just about every song played for 10 seconds and skipped on to the next one, but it plays fine in my iTunes, what's going on? ?

Anybody else's songs from like a couple years before are skipping? Like I was just trying to play D12 World on my ipod, and just about every song played for 10 seconds and skipped on to the next one, but it plays fine in my iTunes, what's going on? ?

This post seems old. However, for anyone wondering about this, here is a solution.

In iTunes, right-click on any song you are having the skipping problem with. Point to Get Info.

From there, go to the Options tab and make sure that the "Start Time" and "Stop Time" are un-checked.

This post seems old. However, for anyone wondering about this, here is a solution.

In iTunes, right-click on any song you are having the skipping problem with. Point to Get Info.

From there, go to the Options tab and make sure that the "Start Time" and "Stop Time" are un-checked.

Back
Top Bottom