Ipod touch screen cracked

solewoman

Staff member
frown.gif

I dropped my touch in my garage and the screen cracked..it still works fine. but I called apple cuz it's still under warranty. Apple said it would cost 180to fix it/replace it.(user damage bs) is there a work around?

i know this is the typical thing to say, but do you have pics?

i ask because i have an ipod touch also.

i know this is the typical thing to say, but do you have pics?

i ask because i have an ipod touch also.

no it happened last night. and im at work now. its a 16gb and the upper right corner is where the cracks begin and it slants at an angle towards the right. iheard you can buy another glass screen and take the other one off (its supposed to be easy) any truth to this?

You pretty much boned. I dropped mine in October, they said it was gonna be 200 bucks....typing from that cracked touch at this moment

Originally Posted by mjbetch

the physical glass is cracked but not the lcd display?
right. like isaid i touch features and everything works fine still

wow that hella sucks...you could try the someone broke into my car and cracked the screen........

^not really a pun but im sure there's youtube tutorials on how to asassinate a president and get away with it... might find somethin on this there aswell...

I remember when my phone frog spashed onto the pavement and cracked i went to the store that morning and they said they can replace it but i gotta pay$200/$250
eyes.gif
something like that or i could send it into a 3rd party andpay $35 to get it fixed but the thing is if the 3rd party fixes it Apple wont look at my phone anymore because when that 3rd party fixes it its the same as ifthey unlocked it
mad.gif
......so if its anything like that could be a problem

Back
Top Bottom