is 50 cent in this picture? ( NINJAHOOD WHERE YOU AT)

im curious. i remember a while back NINJAHOOKD going extra hard to prove it was him and alot of people saying it wasnt. In anycase anyone got more info.
    ( THIRD HEAD TO THE LEFT FROM THE GUY WITH THE WHITE SOX JERSEY / NEXT TO DUDE WITH WHITE HAIR ) HE HAS WHAT APPEARS TO BE ONE OF THEM FUBU JERSEYS ON
xxlxxl.jpg

Not sure if it's him but the guy in between pg 1 & 2. His face is cut off, towards the top, white t-shirt.

Yea dude between pg 1&2 looks like him and dude next to Busta looks like Gucci
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

can someone take this in paint and circle it or something

and why is this picture a big deal
I dunno it's just interesting I guess. and any topic which ninjahood's opinion deviates from the general population's is a hot topic.

ninja was the dude who og uploaded this tho...but he aint point him out, just gave a description.

Originally Posted by hellaones

eek.gif
, never seen this pic

its not even da whole joint either...da importance of this pic is about a decade plus ago XXL got as much rappers as possible to go to harlem and pose in from of these

brownstones in homage of da original "a day in harlem" pic with all da prominent jazz musicians of da time.

242y6at.jpg

here's da full pic.

i beleive in the 10th anny issue xxl had a drawing of the pic with who each person is, you know where they give each person a number and a list of numer=person

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

i beleive in the 10th anny issue xxl had a drawing of the pic with who each person is, you know where they give each person a number and a list of numer=person
somebody scan this

wonder if they would ever be able to pull something off like this now

that picture looks Epic.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

wonder if they would ever be able to pull something off like this now

that picture looks Epic.

my same sentiments

I just checked my copy, but I didn't see any pictures or mention of 50. Took a picture of the i.d. chart, he's not listed:

2s62d52.png

lol the one person xxl themselves don't know in the picture... someones needs to hit up 50's twitter or something and ask him

Back
Top Bottom