Is anyone on here less likely to buy LeBron's

So far the 8's look like garbage to me anyway, so alot better kicks to spend my money on.

So far the 8's look like garbage to me anyway, so alot better kicks to spend my money on.

Will never buy a pair of Lebrons again unless they come out with a pair that literally increases your vertical

Will never buy a pair of Lebrons again unless they come out with a pair that literally increases your vertical

Only thing that would keep me interested in buying LeBrons would be the CW's other than that I could care less about his clunky a%% kicks... esp. the VIII's ?
sick.gif
!??

Only thing that would keep me interested in buying LeBrons would be the CW's other than that I could care less about his clunky a%% kicks... esp. the VIII's ?
sick.gif
!??

Originally Posted by havoc11

i just copped the red carpets cus it was cheap! but id still buy lebrons. ive always been a fan of him, and he is the best all around player in the league. kinda like magic. buttttt honestly, if we(lakers) dont pick up like KD or chris paul. we are in trouble in about 3 yearrssss hahaha.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by havoc11

i just copped the red carpets cus it was cheap! but id still buy lebrons. ive always been a fan of him, and he is the best all around player in the league. kinda like magic. buttttt honestly, if we(lakers) dont pick up like KD or chris paul. we are in trouble in about 3 yearrssss hahaha.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom