is anyone surprised Nike hasnt..

made a bracelet to compete with the power balance bracelets. most nba players are wearing power balance or a diff brand. same goes with other athletes and everyday consumers.

Power-Balance-Silicone-Wristbands-for-Increased-Energy-Flexibility-and-Balance-2.jpg

made a bracelet to compete with the power balance bracelets. most nba players are wearing power balance or a diff brand. same goes with other athletes and everyday consumers.

Power-Balance-Silicone-Wristbands-for-Increased-Energy-Flexibility-and-Balance-2.jpg

There's just some things some companies don't need to dabble into....those I think are one of them for Nike...Nice curious question though, but with what Nike has on it's plate already, I think they'll leave that specialized market for those smaller companies...these bands have been round for a few seasons now but I'm still not convinced that it is a sustainable revenue earner in the future to warrant Nike investment really....just my opinion anyway

There's just some things some companies don't need to dabble into....those I think are one of them for Nike...Nice curious question though, but with what Nike has on it's plate already, I think they'll leave that specialized market for those smaller companies...these bands have been round for a few seasons now but I'm still not convinced that it is a sustainable revenue earner in the future to warrant Nike investment really....just my opinion anyway

Not only am I surprised that Nike hasn't gotten in on this, I am completely shocked that Nike hasn't made condoms yet.

Can you imagine Just Do It on the side of a rubber?

It'd be in bad taste, but when has that ever stopped Nike?

Not only am I surprised that Nike hasn't gotten in on this, I am completely shocked that Nike hasn't made condoms yet.

Can you imagine Just Do It on the side of a rubber?

It'd be in bad taste, but when has that ever stopped Nike?

I'm more surprised they haven't made these shape up type shoes to compete with Sketchers and Rbk on them, regardless if they work or not

I'm more surprised they haven't made these shape up type shoes to compete with Sketchers and Rbk on them, regardless if they work or not

^ I'm not. Nike is strongly against trying to ride this trend, and seems determined to ride this fad out. Plus, it's against Nike to admit something they didn't invent could possibly work/sell.

^ I'm not. Nike is strongly against trying to ride this trend, and seems determined to ride this fad out. Plus, it's against Nike to admit something they didn't invent could possibly work/sell.

Those are just regular baller bands though, I've got a bunch of those....not the magnetic thingy

Back
Top Bottom