Is beauty only skin deep? Do attractive people have it easier?

Two Scenarios:

My ex-wife, never had a problem getting hired, promoted in weeks, bosses always went above an beyond, paid vacations, hotel passes, expensive dinner, free tickets to events etc.
One time she totaled her car and they PAID FOR A RENTAL for a month. She ran out of gas some dude gave her $25 and called a cab after she walked a whopping
half mile in heels. If we fought in public and maybe I'd walked off, or she walked off crying there's always some knight in shinning armor asking her what's wrong.

I'm friends with a few women that by society superficial standards are unattractive, I've seen them vulnerable and looking for affection in public and it's usually
"tough break" and keep walking. Or no one would stop for them when their car was in accidents or ran out of gas etc. Maybe a few cents short on an item in
the store and no break. Few of them date mutual acquaintances so I'm there for their arguments etc....seems like they get hit more often too.

Some of my boys maybe on vacation, or a night out etc...I notice a few of us get away with a little more with females, like risque remarks of comedy and light flirting.
They usually get shut down, stonefaced, embarrassed, disrespected, etc....

My question is personally male or females, are you nicer or more responsive to someone attractive?
Is your love based off of superficial surfaces?

Two Scenarios:

My ex-wife, never had a problem getting hired, promoted in weeks, bosses always went above an beyond, paid vacations, hotel passes, expensive dinner, free tickets to events etc.
One time she totaled her car and they PAID FOR A RENTAL for a month. She ran out of gas some dude gave her $25 and called a cab after she walked a whopping
half mile in heels. If we fought in public and maybe I'd walked off, or she walked off crying there's always some knight in shinning armor asking her what's wrong.

I'm friends with a few women that by society superficial standards are unattractive, I've seen them vulnerable and looking for affection in public and it's usually
"tough break" and keep walking. Or no one would stop for them when their car was in accidents or ran out of gas etc. Maybe a few cents short on an item in
the store and no break. Few of them date mutual acquaintances so I'm there for their arguments etc....seems like they get hit more often too.

Some of my boys maybe on vacation, or a night out etc...I notice a few of us get away with a little more with females, like risque remarks of comedy and light flirting.
They usually get shut down, stonefaced, embarrassed, disrespected, etc....

My question is personally male or females, are you nicer or more responsive to someone attractive?
Is your love based off of superficial surfaces?

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...Who-Makes-First-Contact-

EPIC coincidence 
laugh.gif
within seconds of me posting this.

wasn't there a thread recently on this?

some attractive people have it easy....

not all........

they have alot of attractive women out here that have to bust their @!@+* just to get by in this world.

wasn't there a thread recently on this?

some attractive people have it easy....

not all........

they have alot of attractive women out here that have to bust their @!@+* just to get by in this world.

i dont know how they did that study, but i dont see how how attractive someone is correlates with how smart they are.

people in general put attractive people on a pedestal

i dont know how they did that study, but i dont see how how attractive someone is correlates with how smart they are.

people in general put attractive people on a pedestal

At the end of the day YES attractive people do get by easier than the unattractive. I think the question that runs through a persons mind when another person is in need is "WHY?". At some point "why?" can be answered with simply "because he/she looks good". Unattractive people just have to hope that they run into more people that feel morally obligated to help others.
EDIT: and these questions are still based on what people view as attractive.

Back
Top Bottom