is camron a better dresser than fabolous aka loso

i was having a argument with my friend because i said camron b getting fresh and my friend claimed that fabolous was fresher than camron i dont think dat atall in wantd 2 kno everybody opnion on dat

Where do I begin....
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

you better be on firefighter status bro
I prefer Cam's style of dress personally. He tends to be more original than Fab but they're both rich so this is pointless anything one can buy theother can.

If i was rich and had a proffesional on fashion following me around everywhere i go telling me what to where......id be stupid fresh as well so.......

and no im not hatin......that much

Originally Posted by young chance

i was having a argument with my friend because i said camron b getting fresh and my friend claimed that fabolous was fresher than camron i dont think dat at all in wantd 2 kno everybody opnion on dat

Originally Posted by MEB

Are you a homosexual ?

Not trying to start anything but seriously, since you came back yesterday half of your posts have containted "gay, *$#!" or something like that.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by MEB

Are you a homosexual ?

Not trying to start anything but seriously, since you came back yesterday half of your posts have containted "gay, *$#!" or something like that.

[Fab] HMMMM HMMMM HMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!![/Fab]

Back in 02-03 this would have been a tough argument but now its not even close.
Cam fell off tremendously as far as gear goes as evidenced by the Cookies n Apple Juice
and La Bamba vids. Nobody is even close to Fab style wise and its been that way for a minute.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Back in 02-03 this would have been a tough argument but now its not even close.
Cam fell off tremendously as far as gear goes as evidenced by the Cookies n Apple Juice
and La Bamba vids. Nobody is even close to Fab style wise and its been that way for a minute.

qft

i wouldnt say nobody is even close to fab though... but yea Fab>>>>>>> Cam by a long shot in terms of fashion

Back
Top Bottom