Is Dirty a big guy?

:lol:
laugh.gif
Team I Still Y Born Supremacy!
teamskywarp​

Quote:
- Dirty is Jacob. The island is really banned camp.
:rofl:
roll.gif
Purple Face :nerd:
nerd.gif
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Alright then here's a new theory.

Dirty is the island.
POST LIMIT REACHED
Team I Still Y Born Supremacy!​
teamskywarp​

Quote:
i want more dirty feedback in this thread!

Nothing comes free.

You know what you gotta do.

Quote:
If he's Jacob then why does he need help then?

Good point, but, like Davy said, I think it's a trick.

Then again, who are we to question what Jacob/Dirty does?

Quote:
Dirty is the island.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason whywesteppin
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum​

LMAO!!!
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

grin.gif
:x
sick.gif
Quote:
More like: the island is Dirty. There's plane debris everywhere and I think the Losties are running out of soap.
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif
teamskywarp​

oh SNAPS88
Quote:
dirty is the one who gave me the IIIs.
laugh.gif
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS

laugh.gif
Ska has been taking some small jabs lately.
But that Chipper gif. :wow:
eek.gif
roll.gif
teamskywarp​

Dirty challenged Lance Armstrong to see who had more testicles...Dirty won...by 5

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Quote:
dirty is the one who gave me the IIIs.

April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

***UPDATE***

Exclusive video has been obtained. We're not sure who the two in the video are.

^^^^^ :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason whywesteppin
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum​

Wow..Words cant explain how much I just laughed..But emoticons can..

:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm the man you think you are.... If you want to know what I'll do, figure out what you'll do. I'll do the same thing--only more of it.
-Malcolm X,

Quote:
Dirty actually has SEVERAL aliases on Niketalk. Those aliases include: JRose5, jumpmanst, METHOD MAN, ijapino, shegotgame, cameron nelson, baby dill, holdenmichael, ceddie, and OHSNAP88
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Out

626w9z9.gif
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?