Is Earl Sweatshirt the Illest teen rapper ever?

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

please stop hyping these dudes

Yeah those guys are trash, don't see what the hype is about

Nas, Shyhiem, and Prodigy were light years better than Earl Sweatshirt at the same age

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Nas, Shyhiem, and Prodigy were light years better than Earl Sweatshirt at the same age

cause nas and prodigy were recording at 16....
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

eyes.gif

Actually yes. "Juvenile Hell" was made when Prodigy was 16. But have fun D-Riding these garbage rappers
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

Actually yes. "Juvenile Hell" was made when Prodigy was 16. But have fun D-Riding these garbage rappers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by filipin0y

on the real tho, if you are looking for lyrical content and meaning then go to a #@+$+*@ OPEN MIC POETRY. ofwgkta is not for you if all you want out of music is the message and meaning.. ofwgkta is pure entertainment in means of beats, their personality, earls rap flow wordplay and schemes, violent and funny content. you guys that listen to this +!%$ and disagree are looking in all the wrong places for hiphop... rap isnt all about having a message or being positive or having a certain meaning. rap is music. music is entertainment.

I cant argue that because i also listen to *#!# that has no meaning like flocka, Gucci, french etc...... sure there not lyrically sound but they make entertaining music thats understood. What isnt understood is people turning around and calling these kids (OFWGKA) some of the best rappers out and comparing them to hip hop greats its outright disrespectful. Entertaining does not = good, that is my issue people are taking their love for this group and making outlandish statements

Originally Posted by filipin0y

on the real tho, if you are looking for lyrical content and meaning then go to a #@+$+*@ OPEN MIC POETRY. ofwgkta is not for you if all you want out of music is the message and meaning.. ofwgkta is pure entertainment in means of beats, their personality, earls rap flow wordplay and schemes, violent and funny content. you guys that listen to this +!%$ and disagree are looking in all the wrong places for hiphop... rap isnt all about having a message or being positive or having a certain meaning. rap is music. music is entertainment.

I cant argue that because i also listen to *#!# that has no meaning like flocka, Gucci, french etc...... sure there not lyrically sound but they make entertaining music thats understood. What isnt understood is people turning around and calling these kids (OFWGKA) some of the best rappers out and comparing them to hip hop greats its outright disrespectful. Entertaining does not = good, that is my issue people are taking their love for this group and making outlandish statements

eyes.gif

pimp.gif

mobb deeps first album was trash. so i will assume anything pre-dating it was trash,too.

who's d riding?

LOL

ive listened to 8 songs 5 times each.

i like tyler better than earl....

laugh.gif

classic NT +@#%

"oh no, you have a well thought out and articulated argument?!??!!??! you're a d-rider/is that you, artist in question?/i didnt read that, son/etc."

it's cool, bro.

you right, tho, non-rhyming prodigy is waaaaaaaaay better than anyone else ever.

eyes.gif

nas aint even light years ahead of dudes now (technically speaking) so how was he lightyears above them in 91?

shyhiem is the definition of a rapper rapping about nothing....
roll.gif
, how dope were his classic albums?

i like prodigy...but son....he goes 6 bars without rhyming....

yall over here arguing the strength of 20 year old rhymes vs. something being recorded as we argue....

prodigy's best verse? shook ones pt. 2

What isnt understood is people turning around and calling these kids (OFWGKA) some of the best rappers out and comparing them to hip hop greats its outright disrespectful. Entertaining does not = good, that is my issue people are taking their love for this group and making outlandish statements
the emotion you are experiencing is called hate.

i just broke down to you how their technique is 20 years more advanced than the guys you're defending...

do i think OF is better than biggie? man, hell no

am i bent out of shape some new jack moron thinks so? better OF than lil b or soulja boy, right?

"best rappers out"?

EVERYBODY OUT IS TRASH, BRO

these dudes drop throwaway joke rhymes about suicide and are infinitely more entertaining....

look at cha boy wiz's single right now with cassie in the video

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its sooooo far-fetched that they're the best out right now?

eyes.gif

and after i dropped half a chapter book on you, you STILL arguing with people's OPINION?

sigh.

eyes.gif

pimp.gif

mobb deeps first album was trash. so i will assume anything pre-dating it was trash,too.

who's d riding?

LOL

ive listened to 8 songs 5 times each.

i like tyler better than earl....

laugh.gif

classic NT +@#%

"oh no, you have a well thought out and articulated argument?!??!!??! you're a d-rider/is that you, artist in question?/i didnt read that, son/etc."

it's cool, bro.

you right, tho, non-rhyming prodigy is waaaaaaaaay better than anyone else ever.

eyes.gif

nas aint even light years ahead of dudes now (technically speaking) so how was he lightyears above them in 91?

shyhiem is the definition of a rapper rapping about nothing....
roll.gif
, how dope were his classic albums?

i like prodigy...but son....he goes 6 bars without rhyming....

yall over here arguing the strength of 20 year old rhymes vs. something being recorded as we argue....

prodigy's best verse? shook ones pt. 2

What isnt understood is people turning around and calling these kids (OFWGKA) some of the best rappers out and comparing them to hip hop greats its outright disrespectful. Entertaining does not = good, that is my issue people are taking their love for this group and making outlandish statements
the emotion you are experiencing is called hate.

i just broke down to you how their technique is 20 years more advanced than the guys you're defending...

do i think OF is better than biggie? man, hell no

am i bent out of shape some new jack moron thinks so? better OF than lil b or soulja boy, right?

"best rappers out"?

EVERYBODY OUT IS TRASH, BRO

these dudes drop throwaway joke rhymes about suicide and are infinitely more entertaining....

look at cha boy wiz's single right now with cassie in the video

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

and after i dropped half a chapter book on you, you STILL arguing with people's OPINION?

sigh.

LarryDavidSwag wrote:
so when i say they're technically better, you cant just say "OH MAN, NAW, ITS NOT EVEN UP FOR DEBATE"

you're arguing an opinion...im arguing tangible evidence...

peedi crack certainly has verses on throwaway mixtape songs that are more impressive to me than big on victory...and not JUST technically...

but im not here to argue about opinions

im using objective and tangible evidence to support my claims that big wasnt the most technically impressive rapper

i know it was long and i wish i didnt have to type all that out to explain why i enjoy tyler the creator over rick ross...

voice and delivery (what youre saying big is beating everyone at) is a given to me as far as rappers are concerned

what else you got?

and i didnt want you to get the wrong idea, i love big, his flow and delivery are amazing

but to claim that rap hasnt improved in 20 years, and its not up for debate, is insulting........

people can be upset Big L, Biggie, Rakim and all those dudes have less developed styles....

them dudes are 15-20-30 years in the past....

dont get me wrong, "i got a story to tell" top 10 song of all time....his rhymes are technically amazing in that song...

but come on, dudes rapping in 92 have basic bars compared to 2011. (unless you think wayne is the best out right now, of course)

dudes always fall back to their personal opinions to defend statements. i try to use tangible evidence....

like, to me, victory is one of bigs weakest, lyrically...

@!*@, his mr. cee demo is better than victory....

you arguing using the emotion it pulls out of you....i mean, lil b pulls emotion out of TONS of kids...are we gonna mention big and lil b in the same breath?

see what im saying?

give me something tangible, other than "i think it sounds nice" 

somehow me typing "i listen closely for technique" isnt understood, i have to type out pages....

its cool tho, thanks for reading.

The only tangible fact is you pointing out that a rapper is using a more complex rhyme scheme... ill give you that. Now with that said its your OPINION that the rapper is more technically sound it is no where near fact. When i think of technical skill i take everything into consideration, a rapper being able to use a million multis isnt enough for me to say hes more technically sound than rapper B.
And once again the thing that matters to me the most is the outcome of the song, there is no simpler way for me to describe it some music sounds good other music you hear and your left in amazement. Take your lupe example you clearly showed that he used several literary techniques in his verse therefore YOU believe its superior. In the scheme of things if you ask hip hop fans which of the two verses were better 9/10 are going to say biggie's verse was better. Just like you dont care much for content, many people could careless how many syllables he broke down in two bars, they are worried about what was said and how it was pieced together.

Right now its like a sports argument and your just bringing stats instead of looking at the overall picture. To use your Bob Cousy example, in your opinion he wouldnt be good enough to ride the bench right now, stats (tangible facts) show that he is good enough to start on most teams right now....... #'s always lie

Considering that a gut named Jay-Z, Nas, Kanye, Eminem, Outkast, Rae & Ghost, Lupe, Cam, and about 100's of other artist still rap yes my %!**% it is VERY far....fetched.

What your not understanding is that your taking your opinion of  " rapper is more Technically sound so hes better" as fact when when it sounds ridiculous. Just because you equate rhyming as many words you possibly can into a bar as good rap doesnt mean its fact homie. 

LarryDavidSwag wrote:
so when i say they're technically better, you cant just say "OH MAN, NAW, ITS NOT EVEN UP FOR DEBATE"

you're arguing an opinion...im arguing tangible evidence...

peedi crack certainly has verses on throwaway mixtape songs that are more impressive to me than big on victory...and not JUST technically...

but im not here to argue about opinions

im using objective and tangible evidence to support my claims that big wasnt the most technically impressive rapper

i know it was long and i wish i didnt have to type all that out to explain why i enjoy tyler the creator over rick ross...

voice and delivery (what youre saying big is beating everyone at) is a given to me as far as rappers are concerned

what else you got?

and i didnt want you to get the wrong idea, i love big, his flow and delivery are amazing

but to claim that rap hasnt improved in 20 years, and its not up for debate, is insulting........

people can be upset Big L, Biggie, Rakim and all those dudes have less developed styles....

them dudes are 15-20-30 years in the past....

dont get me wrong, "i got a story to tell" top 10 song of all time....his rhymes are technically amazing in that song...

but come on, dudes rapping in 92 have basic bars compared to 2011. (unless you think wayne is the best out right now, of course)

dudes always fall back to their personal opinions to defend statements. i try to use tangible evidence....

like, to me, victory is one of bigs weakest, lyrically...

@!*@, his mr. cee demo is better than victory....

you arguing using the emotion it pulls out of you....i mean, lil b pulls emotion out of TONS of kids...are we gonna mention big and lil b in the same breath?

see what im saying?

give me something tangible, other than "i think it sounds nice" 

somehow me typing "i listen closely for technique" isnt understood, i have to type out pages....

its cool tho, thanks for reading.

The only tangible fact is you pointing out that a rapper is using a more complex rhyme scheme... ill give you that. Now with that said its your OPINION that the rapper is more technically sound it is no where near fact. When i think of technical skill i take everything into consideration, a rapper being able to use a million multis isnt enough for me to say hes more technically sound than rapper B.
And once again the thing that matters to me the most is the outcome of the song, there is no simpler way for me to describe it some music sounds good other music you hear and your left in amazement. Take your lupe example you clearly showed that he used several literary techniques in his verse therefore YOU believe its superior. In the scheme of things if you ask hip hop fans which of the two verses were better 9/10 are going to say biggie's verse was better. Just like you dont care much for content, many people could careless how many syllables he broke down in two bars, they are worried about what was said and how it was pieced together.

Right now its like a sports argument and your just bringing stats instead of looking at the overall picture. To use your Bob Cousy example, in your opinion he wouldnt be good enough to ride the bench right now, stats (tangible facts) show that he is good enough to start on most teams right now....... #'s always lie

Considering that a gut named Jay-Z, Nas, Kanye, Eminem, Outkast, Rae & Ghost, Lupe, Cam, and about 100's of other artist still rap yes my %!**% it is VERY far....fetched.

What your not understanding is that your taking your opinion of  " rapper is more Technically sound so hes better" as fact when when it sounds ridiculous. Just because you equate rhyming as many words you possibly can into a bar as good rap doesnt mean its fact homie. 

Originally Posted by tyisny

LarryDavidSwag wrote:

.....the employment of more techniques or a more complex rhyme scheme isnt opinion, bro.

when you take technical skill in to consideration, you consider things outside of technical skill?

eyes.gif

"9/10 they gonna say biggie was better" baseless claim. you're "just saying" things

9/10 someones opinion

that's not proving anything to me.

"how it was peiced together" is what im talking about when i say "technical skill"

also, even though its irrelevant, i'm sure more than 1/10 people would prefer lupe's verse to big's verse, especially considering the break down i just showed you all...

the entire point went completely over your head.

basketball players TODAY are bigger, stronger, faster, smarter and more skilled than basketball players were even in the 80s...let alone 50s...

any technique or skill that was implemented while or after bob played are taught to children playing basketball at the 1st grade level.

1st graders in the 2000s are instilled the basketball IQ professionals had in the 1950s

John Wall, playing ball in the 1950s, would average a 5-double...and shatter every record, even rebounds...

that's not opinion.

roll.gif
this dude said "his stats suggest he could start"

completely missed the point.

im not trynna be condesending to you, either, i want to have an intelligent debate...but when you say things like "his statistics (playing against other athletes in 1950) suggest he COULD start for an NBA team today"

BobCousy.jpg

(6'1",. 175 lbs)

YES, HE COULD START FOR AN NBA TEAM TODAY AND GUARD WALL, WESTBROOK, ROSE, WILLIAMS, PAUL AND RONDO

roll.gif

THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE CROSSOVER...IT WASNT INVENTED YET

delusional fans.

im sorry, i thought "right now" meant like, new artists....but since we're naming artists with 17+ year careers and comparing them to 17 year olds who are just now releasing singles, okay

Jay? really? you comparing the best rapper of our generation to teenagers who can rap good? okay, "you got me"
eyes.gif

Cam?
eyes.gif
 as in cam in 2011? word?
eminem?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Outkast is still a group who makes music? news to me.
Rae?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
 that @!!*% is like 43 and very very very dated...ONLY NYC purists are still !#!#+*! with rae BWHAHAHAH
Ghost?
grin.gif
, he's falling off in recent years....(still solid, tho.)
Lupe? you like lazers?
roll.gif
, wait, you like any music he releases on albums?
roll.gif

notice how i didnt even address NAS

better rappers because of their discographies? sure.

better rappers because of verse in 1997? (when these OF cats were like, 3) sure.

better "RIGHT NOW"?

its debatable.

i'd MUCH RATHER listen to the new tyler the creator song than a new eminem or raekwon song....

yes, that's opinion, but thats the entire argument youre making, opinion...

so now we can pointlessly argue about our opinions...

you're confused.

"it sounds good" is an opinion, and subjective

"its more technically sound because he rhymes more words and employs more literary techniques" is tangible and objective. we can count how many words he rhymes or how many techniques he uses.

you personally dont think that's a TANGIBLE guage of text? tough %**#, bruh. its reality.

you're so confused, its frustrating me.

where did i say "he's more technically sound so he's better?"

roll.gif

in fact, i went out of my way to repeat time after time i dont think ANYBODY BUT JAY Z IS BETTER THAN BIG

roll.gif

who did i say was better? Lupe's "touch the sky" verse is TECHNICALLY better than big's 1st verse on "victory"

that isnt an opinion

its tangible

we can compare the amount of rhymes and the amount of devices employed, we can guage the amount of technique each artist used...

when did i EVER make the jump that those facts make lupe a BETTER rapper than big?

he's just got more developed technique. (which is expected, seeing how he is rapping 20 years after big)

dude's be so emo about their OPINIONS you not even reading and retaining what's being argued.

you just hear "biggie isnt the unquestionable god" and go into a typing rage and %**#...

i never even said its good rap.....i said EYE, PERSONALLY listen to rap for technical skill....

i never said being technically sound is "good rap"

more complex and difficult to produce? sure.

automatically "good" rap? never said that.

its really hard for me to not talk down to you when i post something like "its like sportswriters who think bob cousy could even ride a bench in todays NBA"

and you say "CHECK HIS STAT LINE"

commiting the very same fallacy as the sportswriters, who were only mentioned to highlight my point that dudes be irrational when it comes to their childhood hero in whatever genre it happens to be...

i love big. my second favorite rapper. wasnt the most witty nor technically complex rapper, tho.

and dead @$*, that was the original sentence that even started our back and forth argument. and, 4 pages and 2 hours of typing later

ITS THE SAME SENTENCE.

LarryDavidSwag wrote:

.....the employment of more techniques or a more complex rhyme scheme isnt opinion, bro.

when you take technical skill in to consideration, you consider things outside of technical skill?

eyes.gif

"9/10 they gonna say biggie was better" baseless claim. you're "just saying" things

9/10 someones opinion

that's not proving anything to me.

"how it was peiced together" is what im talking about when i say "technical skill"

also, even though its irrelevant, i'm sure more than 1/10 people would prefer lupe's verse to big's verse, especially considering the break down i just showed you all...

the entire point went completely over your head.

basketball players TODAY are bigger, stronger, faster, smarter and more skilled than basketball players were even in the 80s...let alone 50s...

any technique or skill that was implemented while or after bob played are taught to children playing basketball at the 1st grade level.

1st graders in the 2000s are instilled the basketball IQ professionals had in the 1950s

John Wall, playing ball in the 1950s, would average a 5-double...and shatter every record, even rebounds...

that's not opinion.

roll.gif
this dude said "his stats suggest he could start"

completely missed the point.

im not trynna be condesending to you, either, i want to have an intelligent debate...but when you say things like "his statistics (playing against other athletes in 1950) suggest he COULD start for an NBA team today"

BobCousy.jpg

(6'1",. 175 lbs)

YES, HE COULD START FOR AN NBA TEAM TODAY AND GUARD WALL, WESTBROOK, ROSE, WILLIAMS, PAUL AND RONDO

roll.gif

THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE CROSSOVER...IT WASNT INVENTED YET

delusional fans.

im sorry, i thought "right now" meant like, new artists....but since we're naming artists with 17+ year careers and comparing them to 17 year olds who are just now releasing singles, okay

Jay? really? you comparing the best rapper of our generation to teenagers who can rap good? okay, "you got me"
eyes.gif

Cam?
eyes.gif
 as in cam in 2011? word?
eminem?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Rae?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
 that @!!*% is like 43 and very very very dated...ONLY NYC purists are still !#!#+*! with rae BWHAHAHAH
Ghost?
grin.gif
Lupe? you like lazers?
roll.gif
roll.gif

better rappers because of verse in 1997? (when these OF cats were like, 3) sure.

better "RIGHT NOW"?

its debatable.

i'd MUCH RATHER listen to the new tyler the creator song than a new eminem or raekwon song....

so now we can pointlessly argue about our opinions...

you're confused.

"it sounds good" is an opinion, and subjective

"its more technically sound because he rhymes more words and employs more literary techniques" is tangible and objective. we can count how many words he rhymes or how many techniques he uses.

you personally dont think that's a TANGIBLE guage of text? tough %**#, bruh. its reality.

you're so confused, its frustrating me.

where did i say "he's more technically sound so he's better?"

roll.gif

in fact, i went out of my way to repeat time after time i dont think ANYBODY BUT JAY Z IS BETTER THAN BIG

roll.gif

who did i say was better? Lupe's "touch the sky" verse is TECHNICALLY better than big's 1st verse on "victory"

that isnt an opinion

its tangible

we can compare the amount of rhymes and the amount of devices employed, we can guage the amount of technique each artist used...

when did i EVER make the jump that those facts make lupe a BETTER rapper than big?

he's just got more developed technique. (which is expected, seeing how he is rapping 20 years after big)

dude's be so emo about their OPINIONS you not even reading and retaining what's being argued.

you just hear "biggie isnt the unquestionable god" and go into a typing rage and %**#...

i never even said its good rap.....i said EYE, PERSONALLY listen to rap for technical skill....

i never said being technically sound is "good rap"

more complex and difficult to produce? sure.

automatically "good" rap? never said that.

its really hard for me to not talk down to you when i post something like "its like sportswriters who think bob cousy could even ride a bench in todays NBA"

and you say "CHECK HIS STAT LINE"

commiting the very same fallacy as the sportswriters, who were only mentioned to highlight my point that dudes be irrational when it comes to their childhood hero in whatever genre it happens to be...

i love big. my second favorite rapper. wasnt the most witty nor technically complex rapper, tho.

and dead @$*, that was the original sentence that even started our back and forth argument. and, 4 pages and 2 hours of typing later

ITS THE SAME SENTENCE.

"Technically" isn't a good choice of word when basically all that you're saying is that you're more impressed by his rhyme scheme. Outside of that you say a few things that make sense and then a lot of asinine statements accompanied many double-spaced lines and
roll.gif

"Technically" isn't a good choice of word when basically all that you're saying is that you're more impressed by his rhyme scheme. Outside of that you say a few things that make sense and then a lot of asinine statements accompanied many double-spaced lines and
roll.gif

Jay? really? you comparing the best rapper of our generation to teenagers who can rap good? okay, "you got me" 
eyes.gif

Cam? 
eyes.gif
 as in cam in 2011? word? 
eminem?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Rae?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
Ghost? 
grin.gif
Lupe? you like lazers? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

better "RIGHT NOW"?

its debatable.

so now we can pointlessly argue about our opinions.
you know what slime you got.... save your text because you are obviously not comprehending what your writing anymore..... Tyler would probably slap you if he heard you say he was better than eminem or even in his stratosphere rite now

Jay? really? you comparing the best rapper of our generation to teenagers who can rap good? okay, "you got me" 
eyes.gif

Cam? 
eyes.gif
 as in cam in 2011? word? 
eminem?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Rae?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
Ghost? 
grin.gif
Lupe? you like lazers? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

better "RIGHT NOW"?

its debatable.

you know what slime you got.... save your text because you are obviously not comprehending what your writing anymore..... Tyler would probably slap you if he heard you say he was better than eminem or even in his stratosphere rite now

Ignoring content, if you say Earl Sweatshirt isn't ill from a purely TECHNICAL standpoint YOU'RE HATING. That's it.

Ignoring content, if you say Earl Sweatshirt isn't ill from a purely TECHNICAL standpoint YOU'RE HATING. That's it.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

roll.gif
technically as in technique not as in a technical loophole.

but thanks, i make absolutely no sense. you got it.

eyes.gif

Cam? 
eyes.gif
 as in cam in 2011? word? 
eminem?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Rae?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
Ghost? 
grin.gif
Lupe? you like lazers? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

better "RIGHT NOW"?

its debatable.

this guy.

still having a bit of trouble separating opinion from fact?

its my opinion that i'd rather listen to tyler than eminem.

when did i say, expressly, "tyler is better than eminem"?

what i did suggest, was, it's stupid of you to compare OF to rappers who have been rapping since before these kids were born...

OF COURSE those dudes are better rappers OVERALL....RIGHT NOW, THO?

of course eminem was a better rapper from 96-2003......but its 2011, sir....

eminem is beyond trash right now. you couldnt pay me to listen to a verse, let alone his album.

the mere fact that you're even getting amped over eminem's name, in 2011,  shows me what kinda taste you have in music

and the objectiveness of your fanships....

eminem is trash. anybody rocking that +#*% in 2011 has no business being a fan of rap music.

just stop, bruh, because it's becoming painfully obvious that you have the reading comprehension of a vase....

and this back and forth is about to get offensive.
Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Ignoring content, if you say these Odd Future dudes arent ill from a purely TECHNICAL standpoint YOU'RE HATING. That's it.

roll.gif
, and it takes me 4 pages and 700 words to say that.

ohwell.gif

(#fixed, btw)

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

roll.gif
technically as in technique not as in a technical loophole.

but thanks, i make absolutely no sense. you got it.

eyes.gif

Cam? 
eyes.gif
 as in cam in 2011? word? 
eminem?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Rae?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
Ghost? 
grin.gif
Lupe? you like lazers? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

better "RIGHT NOW"?

its debatable.

this guy.

still having a bit of trouble separating opinion from fact?

its my opinion that i'd rather listen to tyler than eminem.

when did i say, expressly, "tyler is better than eminem"?

what i did suggest, was, it's stupid of you to compare OF to rappers who have been rapping since before these kids were born...

OF COURSE those dudes are better rappers OVERALL....RIGHT NOW, THO?

of course eminem was a better rapper from 96-2003......but its 2011, sir....

eminem is beyond trash right now. you couldnt pay me to listen to a verse, let alone his album.

the mere fact that you're even getting amped over eminem's name, in 2011,  shows me what kinda taste you have in music

and the objectiveness of your fanships....

eminem is trash. anybody rocking that +#*% in 2011 has no business being a fan of rap music.

just stop, bruh, because it's becoming painfully obvious that you have the reading comprehension of a vase....

and this back and forth is about to get offensive.
Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Ignoring content, if you say these Odd Future dudes arent ill from a purely TECHNICAL standpoint YOU'RE HATING. That's it.

roll.gif
, and it takes me 4 pages and 700 words to say that.

ohwell.gif

(#fixed, btw)

Back
Top Bottom