Is it ever okay to make fun of an athlete online? RE: EDDIE LACY STORY

I get what he's saying. Eddie Lacy been up and down with his weight for a few years now. He's in decent shape then he's fat. If he is in shape, why does he care what internet trolls say? **** what they say.

Ain't like he can't help it. He was in great shape in College
maxresdefault.jpg

After a few years
636223410356310029-fat-eddie.jpg

C'mon man. Hit the gym, have some discipline.

I get what he's saying. Eddie Lacy been up and down with his weight for a few years now. He's in decent shape then he's fat. If he is in shape, why does he care what internet trolls say? **** what they say.

Ain't like he can't help it. He was in great shape in College
maxresdefault.jpg

After a few years
636223410356310029-fat-eddie.jpg

C'mon man. Hit the gym, have some discipline.
said he like china food :lol:

I'm not about to feel bad for KD dealing with the fallout of slandering people from a second account.

We're gonna get these jokes off regardless.

Now there's a limit, for me...not everyone has a limit, though. And you can't hold others to your own standard.

Part of me wants to say you have to have thicker skin if you choose that type of career. The same way the perks of being an athlete are AMAZING, you have to accept the bad with the good. It isn't going to change unless social media dies. People will always use whatever means they have to express their jealousy through hate.

They'll be aight. KD's a herb, though. The jokes have to fly when you do something like that, and you gotta understand that you did that to yourself.:lol:

I'm not about to feel bad for KD dealing with the fallout of slandering people from a second account.

We're gonna get these jokes off regardless.

Now there's a limit, for me...not everyone has a limit, though. And you can't hold others to your own standard.

Part of me wants to say you have to have thicker skin if you choose that type of career. The same way the perks of being an athlete are AMAZING, you have to accept the bad with the good. It isn't going to change unless social media dies. People will always use whatever means they have to express their jealousy through hate.

They'll be aight. KD's a herb, though. The jokes have to fly when you do something like that, and you gotta understand that you did that to yourself.:lol:

He's got a deadbeat dad. More chances of him being mentally softer.

Back
Top Bottom