Is it just me or is anyone else hearing music/voices?

lately i dont know why but sometimes after i open a new thread topic in a tab using firefox all of a sudden i will hear like music or voices for like movietrailers or commercials. am i going nuts or does anyone else hear random music and dialogue when they open a thread in firefox? i look on the page and see novideos or anything its weird.

happened to me a few weeks back but it went away but yeah

i-dunno-lol.jpg

i was getting that for a while. i thought it was some sort of trojan or something because my windows defender kept saying i had a trojan. it got so bad that iwould still get it even if i closed the browsing window. it stopped when i was disconnected from my wireless connection but would start up again once i wasconnected. it has stopped but that was an annoying week.

i was bugging out closing and re-opening firefox and what not. its mad annoying, at least now i know im not insane hearing random commercials in my head. thankgod it wasn't a commercial for mighty putty or i might have geeked out thinking billy mays was haunting my $!+.

Maybe you're hearing All Along the Watch Tower, all you need now are the coordinates to Earth.

yea i got something on my computer and it'll start that crap
smh.gif
.....didnt know where i got it but i guess from here smh.....my anti virus won't pick itup and windows defender doesnt either.....wish i could stop it
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom