Is it me or is Comcast and other Cable companies making a killing on people

I swear I need to find a connect for free internet and cable, because Comcast prices are 
eek.gif

I mean just for the basic stuff its like 80 bucks, and then you have to pay extra for every box and stuff. I can see if I watched a ton of tv, but the only time I'd even be watching tv is if I were about to sleep or at home doing homework and such.

Any of you guys rock with comcast, or the smaller local companies?

I swear I need to find a connect for free internet and cable, because Comcast prices are 
eek.gif

I mean just for the basic stuff its like 80 bucks, and then you have to pay extra for every box and stuff. I can see if I watched a ton of tv, but the only time I'd even be watching tv is if I were about to sleep or at home doing homework and such.

It's ridiculous son
smh.gif
And I only watch like 7 channels out of 80
indifferent.gif
They're going to continue to pimp people if people allow themselves to be pimped. It's sad, but that's how companies operate.

It's ridiculous son
smh.gif
And I only watch like 7 channels out of 80
indifferent.gif
They're going to continue to pimp people if people allow themselves to be pimped. It's sad, but that's how companies operate.

i'm looking at comcast right now...

we've had free cable for a year and a half but a few weeks ago it just cut off half the channels

we only have a six month lease tho so i'm not to sure on how the pricing works with that...

i'm looking at comcast right now...

we've had free cable for a year and a half but a few weeks ago it just cut off half the channels

we only have a six month lease tho so i'm not to sure on how the pricing works with that...

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

eek.gif

get rid of comcast, watch hulu for free

btw

Dish>>>___________

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

eek.gif

get rid of comcast, watch hulu for free

btw

Dish>>>___________

i saw a tw commercial where they advertised tv and internet for 50/month w/ free dvr

i saw a tw commercial where they advertised tv and internet for 50/month w/ free dvr

Originally Posted by Meangene4

I got time warner smh at myself these clowns raise prices every month then they want to charge you more for having stuff that was basic last month. They dont even have the NFL channel fml.
smh.gif
i hate these fools. i lost my internet connection last year and it took them 3 weeks to send a tech.

man fios cant come soon enough
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

I got time warner smh at myself these clowns raise prices every month then they want to charge you more for having stuff that was basic last month. They dont even have the NFL channel fml.
smh.gif
i hate these fools. i lost my internet connection last year and it took them 3 weeks to send a tech.

man fios cant come soon enough
tired.gif

I wish there was a way you could only buy the channels you want. The only reason I'll probably be getting cable in my apartment is for when we entertain people who come to the crib. $+@@ sucks because I don't even watch TV like that. I haven't owned (or had one in my room) a TV since 2004.

I wish there was a way you could only buy the channels you want. The only reason I'll probably be getting cable in my apartment is for when we entertain people who come to the crib. $+@@ sucks because I don't even watch TV like that. I haven't owned (or had one in my room) a TV since 2004.

Man I hate Comcast it's so wack...

I've had Directv for years and took it for granted...

We had to switch because our neighbor has this huge tree in her yard + we have a slate roof + we can't mount it out front

For what we pay for Comcast we were gonna get a 1HD dvr + Regular DVR 4 me + regular in a few other rooms with Directv

Now I have this basic $%# comcast which doesn't even have a guide, no good channels. and we have multiples of the #**%*y channels

I'm bout to go next door and cut that tree down myself.

I. Hate. Comcast.

/vent

Man I hate Comcast it's so wack...

I've had Directv for years and took it for granted...

We had to switch because our neighbor has this huge tree in her yard + we have a slate roof + we can't mount it out front

For what we pay for Comcast we were gonna get a 1HD dvr + Regular DVR 4 me + regular in a few other rooms with Directv

Now I have this basic $%# comcast which doesn't even have a guide, no good channels. and we have multiples of the #**%*y channels

I'm bout to go next door and cut that tree down myself.

I. Hate. Comcast.

/vent

I love free cable.. only problem is when we have storm down here Comcast commes by and inspects then its gonna until I call the man. We no lnger have TruTV and Cartoon Network but that's cool..

I love free cable.. only problem is when we have storm down here Comcast commes by and inspects then its gonna until I call the man. We no lnger have TruTV and Cartoon Network but that's cool..

Back
Top Bottom