Is it me or is Comcast and other Cable companies making a killing on people

mad.gif
YES!
smh.gif
I sure do miss the days of the blackboxes (ya'll know!).

have you thought about getting a Digital Converter Box?

the government was pretty much giving them away for free last year. If you don't watch T.V alot and just want some basic channels just get a converter box.

I got one it picks up about 12 channels and they are all clear, actually better picture quality than non hd channels on cable.

I get  abc, nbc, cbs, fox, CW, pbs, 24 hour local weather, then some other random channels.

have you thought about getting a Digital Converter Box?

the government was pretty much giving them away for free last year. If you don't watch T.V alot and just want some basic channels just get a converter box.

I got one it picks up about 12 channels and they are all clear, actually better picture quality than non hd channels on cable.

I get  abc, nbc, cbs, fox, CW, pbs, 24 hour local weather, then some other random channels.

Yeah my family just chewed them out the other day because they didn't wire our crap right, so certain HD channels (which we've paid for the entire time) are not being received. Plus their internet is ALWAYS slow or down for local area maintenance. Crappy company with a monopoly.

Yeah my family just chewed them out the other day because they didn't wire our crap right, so certain HD channels (which we've paid for the entire time) are not being received. Plus their internet is ALWAYS slow or down for local area maintenance. Crappy company with a monopoly.

I use to work for Comcast a few years ago. They really are making a killing. But they are screwing the customer while doing it.

I use to work for Comcast a few years ago. They really are making a killing. But they are screwing the customer while doing it.

i was actually just talking about this today about how they charge ridiculous amounts of money for "services". i have cablevision tv/internet for free for the last 6 or so years since i technically work for them. but my mom has the same thing at her house and it costs her a little over $100 each month. like wow...

i was actually just talking about this today about how they charge ridiculous amounts of money for "services". i have cablevision tv/internet for free for the last 6 or so years since i technically work for them. but my mom has the same thing at her house and it costs her a little over $100 each month. like wow...

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I swear I need to find a connect for free internet and cable, because Comcast prices are 
eek.gif

I mean just for the basic stuff its like 80 bucks, and then you have to pay extra for every box and stuff. I can see if I watched a ton of tv, but the only time I'd even be watching tv is if I were about to sleep or at home doing homework and such.

Any of you guys rock with comcast, or the smaller local companies?
get rid of comcast, watch hulu for free

btw

Dish>>>___________

DirecTV > Dish.

I swear I need to find a connect for free internet and cable, because Comcast prices are 
eek.gif

I mean just for the basic stuff its like 80 bucks, and then you have to pay extra for every box and stuff. I can see if I watched a ton of tv, but the only time I'd even be watching tv is if I were about to sleep or at home doing homework and such.

btw

Dish>>>___________

DirecTV > Dish.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

eek.gif

btw

Dish>>>___________

DirecTV > Dish.
not a chance in hell

Originally Posted by CWrite78

eek.gif

btw

Dish>>>___________

DirecTV > Dish.
not a chance in hell

We pay $60 a month for TV and Internet, but for the past year or so, we only had the internet with no cable tv. I swear once Verizon ever comes to my area(which will prob never happen) We'll switch to them right away.

We pay $60 a month for TV and Internet, but for the past year or so, we only had the internet with no cable tv. I swear once Verizon ever comes to my area(which will prob never happen) We'll switch to them right away.

Back
Top Bottom