Is it possible to get a chick with a man? Vol. Serious @%$

So do yal think its possible to get a chick with a man? Like a serious relationship, or is it too hard because of the attachment, feeling, time, etc?

So do yal think its possible to get a chick with a man? Like a serious relationship, or is it too hard because of the attachment, feeling, time, etc?

If you do it to someone, someone will do it to you
ohwell.gif

You seem aloof so I'll spare you the sarcasm and answer the question.

It's VERY possible.. but if you want her THAT bad, as in GF status, it makes no since to peruse her because if she'd leave dud for you, she'd leave you for another guy. These best thing to do is wait and see if they break up. WHEN (not if, think positively) they do, watch her closely to see if she lets out her inner see you in tee side. You don't want a closet see you in tee. It's all about how she handles the breakup and how quick (or SLOW) she is to move on.

take this example:

I just got hit with a situation tonight. Some girl I had pursued in the spring flat out told me "You were right. Congrats"
laugh.gif
. But even though that was her way of saying "I shoulda been with you", she was still reluctant to start something NEW because she says her heart is all confused. That's the right way to feel IMO..Mine isnt. I got a girl. So that ship been sailed. But we talked and from out lil chat as well as our prior relations I came to the conclusion that she's actually real decent lil lady, despite the fact that she cheated on her man with me earlier this year. Long story short, I almost took her from her dude like what you're planning. All I could get was the nookie though. I never got the girl. So I guess I can kinda relate to you. Hope this helped.

You seem aloof so I'll spare you the sarcasm and answer the question.

It's VERY possible.. but if you want her THAT bad, as in GF status, it makes no since to peruse her because if she'd leave dud for you, she'd leave you for another guy. These best thing to do is wait and see if they break up. WHEN (not if, think positively) they do, watch her closely to see if she lets out her inner see you in tee side. You don't want a closet see you in tee. It's all about how she handles the breakup and how quick (or SLOW) she is to move on.

take this example:

I just got hit with a situation tonight. Some girl I had pursued in the spring flat out told me "You were right. Congrats"
laugh.gif
. But even though that was her way of saying "I shoulda been with you", she was still reluctant to start something NEW because she says her heart is all confused. That's the right way to feel IMO..Mine isnt. I got a girl. So that ship been sailed. But we talked and from out lil chat as well as our prior relations I came to the conclusion that she's actually real decent lil lady, despite the fact that she cheated on her man with me earlier this year. Long story short, I almost took her from her dude like what you're planning. All I could get was the nookie though. I never got the girl. So I guess I can kinda relate to you. Hope this helped.

indifferent.gif
You're why we need to bring stoning to America.

Start with small rocks. The kind that leave the small spider web cracks in windows. Then move to the golf ball size rocks. Then baseball size rocks with Aroldis Chapman throwing off a pitchers mound 20 feet away.

I'm, just kidding though.
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

Start with small rocks. The kind that leave the small spider web cracks in windows. Then move to the golf ball size rocks. Then baseball size rocks with Aroldis Chapman throwing off a pitchers mound 20 feet away.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
The Reds lost in the first round of the playoffs

Originally Posted by RKO2004

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
The Reds lost in the first round of the playoffs

Someone has a great MeMe for this.

"When they're single you have to fight the herd. When they're taken you only have to fight one."

somethin like that

Back
Top Bottom