Is it possible to get a chick with a man? Vol. Serious @%$

Someone has a great MeMe for this.

"When they're single you have to fight the herd. When they're taken you only have to fight one."

somethin like that

^ Close.

4jqofd.jpg

Bonus:

xncjd1.jpg

30rp4wl.jpg

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by RKO2004

indifferent.gif
You're why we need to bring stoning to America.

Start with small rocks. The kind that leave the small spider web cracks in windows. Then move to the golf ball size rocks. Then baseball size rocks with Aroldis Chapman throwing off a pitchers mound 20 feet away.

I'm, just kidding though.
grin.gif
The Reds lost in the first round of the playoffs
Your point?

Oh is it the Avy and sig. Don't feel like changing it.

Go tackle a tackling dummy wrapped in lemon juice soaked barbed wire.

indifferent.gif

Start with small rocks. The kind that leave the small spider web cracks in windows. Then move to the golf ball size rocks. Then baseball size rocks with Aroldis Chapman throwing off a pitchers mound 20 feet away.

grin.gif
Your point?

So you're going to try and make this woman cheat on your her boyfriend emotionally with you to leave him for you, correct? What makes you think you are special and not have the same thing happen to you? You ain't special you simple boy, obviously you have no skills with women and don't have the brain capacity to think "oh she cheats on him so she'll do the same to me".

So you're going to try and make this woman cheat on your her boyfriend emotionally with you to leave him for you, correct? What makes you think you are special and not have the same thing happen to you? You ain't special you simple boy, obviously you have no skills with women and don't have the brain capacity to think "oh she cheats on him so she'll do the same to me".

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

seriously though, kill him. kidnap her.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

seriously though, kill him. kidnap her.

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
Your point?

pfft 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
Your point?

pfft 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at the wolf memes! But yeah, it's possible. I've done it a few times, really wasn't worth it.

Edit: I've never stole a chick from a dude, just smashing on the regular.

laugh.gif
at the wolf memes! But yeah, it's possible. I've done it a few times, really wasn't worth it.

Edit: I've never stole a chick from a dude, just smashing on the regular.

Originally Posted by 951guero

So do yal think its possible to get a chick with a man? Like a serious relationship, or is it too hard because of the attachment, feeling, time, etc?

Real talk though b, since this ***$ has happened to me before, i can tell this isn't the one off @%@+$ you smash w/o her dude knowing, thats doable.  You want this chick for yourself, you want what he has, you have fantasies of you and her watching your kids play little league together, but you gotta let it go.  If it's meant to be it'll happen. I wouldn't cut off all contact (if that's what you need to do though, do it) but don't get wrapped up in making this chick a priority when you may not even be an option to her.  ***$ is hard to hear when your heart bleeding, but you gotta live your own life, somebody else will make you feel the way she makes you feel.  You're a man, as much as we ho out, when we fall we fall hard. It happens, and it may happen again, you just gotta remember you got over the last one, this one will pass too.

Originally Posted by 951guero

So do yal think its possible to get a chick with a man? Like a serious relationship, or is it too hard because of the attachment, feeling, time, etc?

Real talk though b, since this ***$ has happened to me before, i can tell this isn't the one off @%@+$ you smash w/o her dude knowing, thats doable.  You want this chick for yourself, you want what he has, you have fantasies of you and her watching your kids play little league together, but you gotta let it go.  If it's meant to be it'll happen. I wouldn't cut off all contact (if that's what you need to do though, do it) but don't get wrapped up in making this chick a priority when you may not even be an option to her.  ***$ is hard to hear when your heart bleeding, but you gotta live your own life, somebody else will make you feel the way she makes you feel.  You're a man, as much as we ho out, when we fall we fall hard. It happens, and it may happen again, you just gotta remember you got over the last one, this one will pass too.

I have a friend who lives with her bf of 5 years. Cheating on him 'just because' with a younger dude.
I tell her in her face thats shes a triflin ho. I feel bad for her bf. And the dude shes cheating with is a simp too. Hes a nice guy and feel bad for him too, because he really loves her.

But yeah, it is very possible to get a chick with a man. But its not worth it
tired.gif

I have a friend who lives with her bf of 5 years. Cheating on him 'just because' with a younger dude.
I tell her in her face thats shes a triflin ho. I feel bad for her bf. And the dude shes cheating with is a simp too. Hes a nice guy and feel bad for him too, because he really loves her.

But yeah, it is very possible to get a chick with a man. But its not worth it
tired.gif

You don't want that drama and pain in your life b.
tired.gif

You can sure accomplish it, but no matter what, she'll bring up her old dude and most certainly be sure to expect to get used as a comparison to her old dude.
30t6p3b.gif

You don't want that drama and pain in your life b.
tired.gif

You can sure accomplish it, but no matter what, she'll bring up her old dude and most certainly be sure to expect to get used as a comparison to her old dude.
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

OP go get your own girl man. !#*# is wrong with you people trying to ruined peoples relationships and #@@%?

npnyat.jpg

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

OP go get your own girl man. !#*# is wrong with you people trying to ruined peoples relationships and #@@%?

npnyat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom