Is it possible to get a chick with a man? Vol. Serious @%$

Originally Posted by 951guero

So do yal think its possible to get a chick with a man? Like a serious relationship, or is it too hard because of the attachment, feeling, time, etc?

Are you not smashing?

So do yal think its possible to get a chick with a man? Like a serious relationship, or is it too hard because of the attachment, feeling, time, etc?

Are you not smashing?

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by RKO2004

indifferent.gif
You're why we need to bring stoning to America.

Start with small rocks. The kind that leave the small spider web cracks in windows. Then move to the golf ball size rocks. Then baseball size rocks with Aroldis Chapman throwing off a pitchers mound 20 feet away.

I'm, just kidding though.
grin.gif
The Reds lost in the first round of the playoffs
laugh.gif
roll.gif

OP go get your own girl man. *!%$ is wrong with you people trying to ruined peoples relationships and %*%%?

npnyat.jpg

indifferent.gif

Start with small rocks. The kind that leave the small spider web cracks in windows. Then move to the golf ball size rocks. Then baseball size rocks with Aroldis Chapman throwing off a pitchers mound 20 feet away.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

OP go get your own girl man. *!%$ is wrong with you people trying to ruined peoples relationships and %*%%?

npnyat.jpg

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Real talk though b, since this ***$ has happened to me before, i can tell this isn't the one off @%@+$ you smash w/o her dude knowing, thats doable.  You want this chick for yourself, you want what he has, you have fantasies of you and her watching your kids play little league together, but you gotta let it go.  If it's meant to be it'll happen. I wouldn't cut off all contact (if that's what you need to do though, do it) but don't get wrapped up in making this chick a priority when you may not even be an option to her.  ***$ is hard to hear when your heart bleeding, but you gotta live your own life, somebody else will make you feel the way she makes you feel.  You're a man, as much as we ho out, when we fall we fall hard. It happens, and it may happen again, you just gotta remember you got over the last one, this one will pass too.
wise words from a decent man.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Real talk though b, since this ***$ has happened to me before, i can tell this isn't the one off @%@+$ you smash w/o her dude knowing, thats doable.  You want this chick for yourself, you want what he has, you have fantasies of you and her watching your kids play little league together, but you gotta let it go.  If it's meant to be it'll happen. I wouldn't cut off all contact (if that's what you need to do though, do it) but don't get wrapped up in making this chick a priority when you may not even be an option to her.  ***$ is hard to hear when your heart bleeding, but you gotta live your own life, somebody else will make you feel the way she makes you feel.  You're a man, as much as we ho out, when we fall we fall hard. It happens, and it may happen again, you just gotta remember you got over the last one, this one will pass too.
wise words from a decent man.

I tend to attract more women with boyfriends than when single.

It happens often. They get bored, unhappy or unsatisfied, and you might look better in comparison.

I tend to attract more women with boyfriends than when single.

It happens often. They get bored, unhappy or unsatisfied, and you might look better in comparison.

Interesting question, I have done this, but didn't pull/want a relationship out of the deal, all I got was the skins... I tend to find a LOT of girls with bf's are MAD flirty towards for the exact reason Big J 33 stated above ^^. However I don't really take it that serious because it'd probably take a lot of work to smash and most likely IMS. Every now and then you will find that one chick with a bf who is down like james brown because her bf is a lame.

Interesting question, I have done this, but didn't pull/want a relationship out of the deal, all I got was the skins... I tend to find a LOT of girls with bf's are MAD flirty towards for the exact reason Big J 33 stated above ^^. However I don't really take it that serious because it'd probably take a lot of work to smash and most likely IMS. Every now and then you will find that one chick with a bf who is down like james brown because her bf is a lame.

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

women are easy so of course its possible
the real question is is it worth it?
the answer is no....not at all

women are easy so of course its possible
the real question is is it worth it?
the answer is no....not at all

No ring? Anything goes.

Just put it like this....if she isnt married and she gets with you, but has a boyfriend, you are doing dude a favor by giving him a chance to see that she aint *@%$.

Same thing for chics.....if a dude cheat and has a girl, you are helping the girl have a chance at finding out that the dude aint *@%$.

So yea......if she cheats and you still want her to be your girl......You are stupid anyway.

No ring? Anything goes.

Just put it like this....if she isnt married and she gets with you, but has a boyfriend, you are doing dude a favor by giving him a chance to see that she aint *@%$.

Same thing for chics.....if a dude cheat and has a girl, you are helping the girl have a chance at finding out that the dude aint *@%$.

So yea......if she cheats and you still want her to be your girl......You are stupid anyway.

Back
Top Bottom