*** Is it safe to go to school tomorrow *** Swine flu

NYTimes says " The global spread of swine flu, a pandemic, is highly likely, the World Health Organization said on Wednesday and raised its alert level toPhase 5, the next-to-highest level in the worldwide warning system."
& there are 128 confirmed/possible cases in NYC. I take the train to school. I mean shouldn't everyone be a little more cautious?

Yeah, man just go. But be a little careful with the hygiene and all. Wash your hands often

just go
smh.gif

they closed down 3 school districts here for a week because one elementary school had two cases.
but colleges still have class fml

Yea today they handed out papers in class, went over the loudspeaker announcing 'half of the schools ' in the district are shutting dwon for a week.We'll find out tomorrow if we get closed down. This all came after a kid in kindergarten had it. I'm watching CNN about it now, and they'rehype'n the sh** out of it, saying a pandemic is iminent. IDK man it 'could' get crazy out there, and we all might be stuck at home on NT for a fewweeks.

Originally Posted by solefood229

I swear if I see another swine flu thread I'm going to go crazy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just wash your hands multiple times and if someone is sneezing or coughing next to you... move

And take a Vitamin if you got any

RIP

nah, but really
is it safe to go to school this whole week?
i went and im fine....

i think...JKS

This is like the 82190382091830128303rd swine flu thread today alone.

Can't we just start an Official PYP swine flu thread or some crap like that?

Just because someone is sick and has flu like symptoms, does not mean it is swine. If the damn news didnt blow this crap up, it would just be another kid withthe flu. Just stay away from anyone who is coughing and whatnot, and wash your hands before you eat, etc.

If you are feeling sick, just treat it like any other time you are sick. Rest up, drink some OJ or water and watch tv.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by solefood229

I swear if I see another swine flu thread I'm going to go crazy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just wash your hands multiple times and if someone is sneezing or coughing next to you... move

And take a Vitamin if you got any
Seriously

person on my campus has it but the email the school sent said the person is fine now.

this *!$ is ridiculous...how does something like this spread...damn dirty folk..

Man just get your bedazzled Michael Jackson brand face mask... Wash your hands, carry some hand wash... and keep it moving.. And I am a germ freak when itcomes to coughing, sneezing, using the bathroom, getting food and washing hands, people with the swine flu craze are making me look like I dip my hands indirt, cough on em, use em for TP and then eat something..

People freaking out need to get ahold of themselves...

Back
Top Bottom