is ko24be8 really bow wow

who even likes bow wow to care?

and just like the corny dude on here who pretends that his "friend" Brandon Jennings posts on here all the time
laugh.gif

and just like the corny dude on here who pretends that his "friend" Brandon Jennings posts on here all the time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

i want him to give birdman my mixtape

laugh.gif

He will give your mixtape to baby for you he did it for me! and look where I am, at the top of my game!

He will give your mixtape to baby for you he did it for me! and look where I am, at the top of my game!

Originally Posted by kobeskool2009

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobeskool2009

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No..bow wow doesnt even say Lambo Moss zmm anymore. I'm pretty sure he probably destroys more models than Wale hence less time to post here

No..bow wow doesnt even say Lambo Moss zmm anymore. I'm pretty sure he probably destroys more models than Wale hence less time to post here

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

why does NT hate Wale so much?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

no he doesnt

dude is like a 6th grader.

no he doesnt

dude is like a 6th grader.

Originally Posted by do work son

nerd.gif
wale.jpg

Dude made so much progress back in the civil rights movement cats nowadays just jelly on toast.

w/ butter

Back
Top Bottom