Is Kobe is still exciting to watch?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Of course i didn't try to start that lame usual Kobe vs Jordan war but everyone have their own opinion. I just think Kobe is a better player and i like his game better than Jordan. Jordan is a better athlete and more physically gifted just like Lebron. Kobe is a better shooter and better footwork.
Shooting is debatable. There is no way that Kobe's footwork is better than Jordan's though. Jordan was unstoppable in the low post, mostly thanks to his amazing footwork. Kobe isn't at that level. 

I got nothing to say about MJ, but you're not giving KB the respect he deserves.

There's nobody in the league than better footwork than Kobe. That's part of the reason he's still relevant while getting older.

qft

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Of course i didn't try to start that lame usual Kobe vs Jordan war but everyone have their own opinion. I just think Kobe is a better player and i like his game better than Jordan. Jordan is a better athlete and more physically gifted just like Lebron. Kobe is a better shooter and better footwork.
Shooting is debatable. There is no way that Kobe's footwork is better than Jordan's though. Jordan was unstoppable in the low post, mostly thanks to his amazing footwork. Kobe isn't at that level. 

I got nothing to say about MJ, but you're not giving KB the respect he deserves.

There's nobody in the league than better footwork than Kobe. That's part of the reason he's still relevant while getting older.

qft

kobe is playing great..but he is surrounded by more exciting players like d-rose, durant, and the like. he can prove that he is the greatest player in his generation because allen iverson is out in the NBA. but in general, he can't prove that he is the greatest..unlike mj's dynasty, jordan is not only the greatest of his generation but the greatest athlete of all.. we all know that he already proved that..even his jordan footwear is a blast now.what a legacy..do you think kobe can surpass that?

kobe is playing great..but he is surrounded by more exciting players like d-rose, durant, and the like. he can prove that he is the greatest player in his generation because allen iverson is out in the NBA. but in general, he can't prove that he is the greatest..unlike mj's dynasty, jordan is not only the greatest of his generation but the greatest athlete of all.. we all know that he already proved that..even his jordan footwear is a blast now.what a legacy..do you think kobe can surpass that?

TonyReali wrote:

Nice D Jordan!
laugh.gif

no longer exciting but still effective. 
MJ @ 32 was averaging 30 ppg and won MVPs (season, allstar, and finals) LOL

this 35 yr old MJ was more exciting. 
roll.gif

no longer exciting but still effective. 
MJ @ 32 was averaging 30 ppg and won MVPs (season, allstar, and finals) LOL

this 35 yr old MJ was more exciting. 
roll.gif

But mike also didnt come into the league at 17 - 18 years old. Kobe has almos 15 years in the league playing at an extremely high level.

But mike also didnt come into the league at 17 - 18 years old. Kobe has almos 15 years in the league playing at an extremely high level.

and Jordan played in an era of big men where he get the luxury of driving around with ease. Today, you got 6 foot guards who dunk on 7 footer like nothing. Different era different players. Jordan did not have much competition

and Jordan played in an era of big men where he get the luxury of driving around with ease. Today, you got 6 foot guards who dunk on 7 footer like nothing. Different era different players. Jordan did not have much competition

--I rescind my earlier post from page 2 or whatever.
--Kobe is still kinda exciting to watch the last 5-6 mins of games and in the playoffs.

--That back and forth with Monta the other day...Wow.

--I rescind my earlier post from page 2 or whatever.
--Kobe is still kinda exciting to watch the last 5-6 mins of games and in the playoffs.

--That back and forth with Monta the other day...Wow.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

e0a36d3f62ed9840ce896af573e39cfc41f12330_r.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

these damn kids. 
roll.gif

regardless if he took a 2 yr off... MJ was still exciting as ever till his last days as a bull. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom