Is Kobe is still exciting to watch?

Originally Posted by Essential1

Why can't we just say

1. MJ
2. Kobe

And end debate.. I'm a Laker fan, and both are my favorite players
If this was a ranking of shooting guards, I'd probably agree. Jerry West is slept upon though for the 2 spot.

Why can't we just say

1. MJ
2. Kobe

If this was a ranking of shooting guards, I'd probably agree. Jerry West is slept upon though for the 2 spot.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Why can't we just say

1. MJ
2. Kobe

eyes.gif

Why can't we just say

1. MJ
2. Kobe

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Why can't we just say

1. MJ
2. Kobe

eyes.gif
--Luke, you're joking right?
--Here you are, throwing out all these numbersabout how someone can/cannot be clutch and then you consider someone nicknamed "Mr.Clutch" for the 2 spot shooting guard-wise? Oh the irony.
--I'm on to you homes. At least I can admit I'm a Kobe stan and I admit he's no where near MJ. Just admit your hate already.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Why can't we just say

1. MJ
2. Kobe

eyes.gif
--Here you are, throwing out all these numbersabout how someone can/cannot be clutch and then you consider someone nicknamed "Mr.Clutch" for the 2 spot shooting guard-wise? Oh the irony.
--I'm on to you homes. At least I can admit I'm a Kobe stan and I admit he's no where near MJ. Just admit your hate already.

--No.
--I knew you couldn't read before, but where did I say that West could make a good case for number 2 BECAUSE of his "clutchness"?
--Oh yes, here comes the usual Kobe stan logic: Anyone who doesn't have Kobe as an automatic GOAT or automatic c #2 SG ever just HAS to be a "hater". Whatever that means. Keep in mind I didn't even protest him being at #2 at all, I just simply said West is someone you could also make a logical case for at that spot. Chill.

roll.gif
You guys are a pathetic bunch. I wonder what you say about the morons who don't even RANK Kobe as an all-time great at all because of his rape allegations? Get a clue. The man is human like the rest of us - stop the idol worship.

--No.
--I knew you couldn't read before, but where did I say that West could make a good case for number 2 BECAUSE of his "clutchness"?
--Oh yes, here comes the usual Kobe stan logic: Anyone who doesn't have Kobe as an automatic GOAT or automatic c #2 SG ever just HAS to be a "hater". Whatever that means. Keep in mind I didn't even protest him being at #2 at all, I just simply said West is someone you could also make a logical case for at that spot. Chill.

roll.gif
You guys are a pathetic bunch. I wonder what you say about the morons who don't even RANK Kobe as an all-time great at all because of his rape allegations? Get a clue. The man is human like the rest of us - stop the idol worship.

--No.

roll.gif

--I was just saying its ironic you would cionsider West at #2 because of the content of this thread.
--And I dont htink Kobe is near GOAT. I always say that. I barely think he's #2 SG...its the disregarding of what he's done for the game is what gets us.
--You bringing up rape allegations is kinda pathetic for the matter. With Kobe theres no in between youre eith pro or anti. Thats just the way it is. And from this thread you are clearly anti. But thats cool though, its coo man, it coo.
grin.gif

--No.

roll.gif

--I was just saying its ironic you would cionsider West at #2 because of the content of this thread.
--And I dont htink Kobe is near GOAT. I always say that. I barely think he's #2 SG...its the disregarding of what he's done for the game is what gets us.
--You bringing up rape allegations is kinda pathetic for the matter. With Kobe theres no in between youre eith pro or anti. Thats just the way it is. And from this thread you are clearly anti. But thats cool though, its coo man, it coo.
grin.gif

Anti? If Kobe became a free agent tomorrow, I would want him on my team. If my team needs points, I want him to shoot the ball. If he retires right now, he's a first-ballot lock (they shouldn't even need to vote) and should be on the NBA's 50 Greatest Players team. Best SG of the past 13 years. But yes, I'm clearly "anti-Kobe".

There are people who ACTUALLY THINK that none of those things above apply because of his off-court issues years ago. And you call me a "hater"? Please Darth, I would love to see what kind of words you reserve for those who discredit Kobe the basketball player for absolutely no reason at all.

Anti? If Kobe became a free agent tomorrow, I would want him on my team. If my team needs points, I want him to shoot the ball. If he retires right now, he's a first-ballot lock (they shouldn't even need to vote) and should be on the NBA's 50 Greatest Players team. Best SG of the past 13 years. But yes, I'm clearly "anti-Kobe".

There are people who ACTUALLY THINK that none of those things above apply because of his off-court issues years ago. And you call me a "hater"? Please Darth, I would love to see what kind of words you reserve for those who discredit Kobe the basketball player for absolutely no reason at all.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Jordan also went on a vacation for 2 years!!!
Vacation? You go try playing baseball at that level. 

Are You Kidding Me?Baseball!
laugh.gif
I suggest you watch espn's 30 for 30 document bout jordan's baseball stint and you'd understand better. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Jordan also went on a vacation for 2 years!!!
Vacation? You go try playing baseball at that level. 

Are You Kidding Me?Baseball!
laugh.gif
I suggest you watch espn's 30 for 30 document bout jordan's baseball stint and you'd understand better. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom