Is Kobe is still exciting to watch?

Just as exciting as Jordan his last couple years in Chi and with Washington. 

...his game IQ is off the charts...just wait till playoffs tho...
pimp.gif
...everygame gonna be exciting...

...his game IQ is off the charts...just wait till playoffs tho...
pimp.gif
...everygame gonna be exciting...

Originally Posted by JsindaA

4d026fb616924c5b62072b9f1452e40a807a2746_r.jpg

grin.gif
 Until Kobe pull something like this off then I'm going to have to disagree

grin.gif

He stopped being exciting that season the Lakers lost early in the playoffs. He's only worth watching in game 7s or when he's about to be eliminated.

He stopped being exciting that season the Lakers lost early in the playoffs. He's only worth watching in game 7s or when he's about to be eliminated.

I'm a biased Laker fan but seeing Kobe nowadays using drop steps and stepthrough moves on younger talent who go for his fakes is pretty entertaining. Maybe its me as an old man appreciating his old man game.

I'm a biased Laker fan but seeing Kobe nowadays using drop steps and stepthrough moves on younger talent who go for his fakes is pretty entertaining. Maybe its me as an old man appreciating his old man game.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

grin.gif
I'm not even going to go into how dumb that response was. Or point out to you what I was getting at. Carry on

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

grin.gif
I'm not even going to go into how dumb that response was. Or point out to you what I was getting at. Carry on

His game is definitely changing. He's switching up his arsenal nowadays. Not as explosive but still lethal.

His game is definitely changing. He's switching up his arsenal nowadays. Not as explosive but still lethal.

Some of the comments made on this thread you can see dudes who aren't Laker or Kobe fans.

But some of the stuff said on here it's like man kids nowadays they don't appreciate & enjoy watching good fundamentals, foot work, mid range shooting game.

These are the same people who would rather see highlights, dunks, alley oops, behind the back and no look passes all day. Some and1 mix tape, rucker park, or slam ball BS.

Some of the comments made on this thread you can see dudes who aren't Laker or Kobe fans.

But some of the stuff said on here it's like man kids nowadays they don't appreciate & enjoy watching good fundamentals, foot work, mid range shooting game.

These are the same people who would rather see highlights, dunks, alley oops, behind the back and no look passes all day. Some and1 mix tape, rucker park, or slam ball BS.

Yes... Most Cerebral Player in the Game.. Of course he is no longer flashy like he was doing windmills and tomahawks on fast breaks.. It is a mind game now..

Let's also add this guy has logged more minutes than most people ever do.. And is coming off offseason knee surgery.. It is definitely taking it's toll..

And permanently messed up his finger... You gotta respect the man's determination, and hustle.

But as he looks older he gets smarter..  Not as flashy but still fun to watch

Yes... Most Cerebral Player in the Game.. Of course he is no longer flashy like he was doing windmills and tomahawks on fast breaks.. It is a mind game now..

Let's also add this guy has logged more minutes than most people ever do.. And is coming off offseason knee surgery.. It is definitely taking it's toll..

And permanently messed up his finger... You gotta respect the man's determination, and hustle.

But as he looks older he gets smarter..  Not as flashy but still fun to watch

KenJi714:
Yes. Because his midrange/footwork game is one of the prettiest in the league and he's super clutch. If i want to see people dunk i rather go watch TFB on youtube or And1 mixtape
THIS. I've obviously watched Kobe since day 1, and I've thought so many times that I really don't think people understand what they're seeing when they watch Kobe. His footwork has improved so much every year it's ridiculous.

At least once every game I rewind something he did that looked mundane but was all footwork. The footwork before catching a ball, as he's catching a ball, going into a move... it's nuts.

Back
Top Bottom