Is Kobe is still exciting to watch?

KenJi714:
Yes. Because his midrange/footwork game is one of the prettiest in the league and he's super clutch. If i want to see people dunk i rather go watch TFB on youtube or And1 mixtape
THIS. I've obviously watched Kobe since day 1, and I've thought so many times that I really don't think people understand what they're seeing when they watch Kobe. His footwork has improved so much every year it's ridiculous.

At least once every game I rewind something he did that looked mundane but was all footwork. The footwork before catching a ball, as he's catching a ball, going into a move... it's nuts.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Just as exciting as Jordan his last couple years in Chi and with Washington. 

4d026fb616924c5b62072b9f1452e40a807a2746_r.jpg

grin.gif
 Until Kobe pull something like this off then I'm going to have to disagree

grin.gif

If you've ever been a basketball player then yes. He is absolutely brilliant in creating his own shot and tremendously creative with his footwork.

If you've ever been a basketball player then yes. He is absolutely brilliant in creating his own shot and tremendously creative with his footwork.

LOL @ people getting excited over footwork and midrange game. You can appreciate his greatness and his achievements but cmon.

The question is if he is still exciting to watch. Guess what alley oops, flashy dunks, and crossovers get people excited, not guile and craftiness.

The only excitement he brings to the table now is his ability to hit game winning buzzer beaters and such. Kobe aint dunking over no one anymore.

LOL @ people getting excited over footwork and midrange game. You can appreciate his greatness and his achievements but cmon.

The question is if he is still exciting to watch. Guess what alley oops, flashy dunks, and crossovers get people excited, not guile and craftiness.

The only excitement he brings to the table now is his ability to hit game winning buzzer beaters and such. Kobe aint dunking over no one anymore.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

This.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

This.

End of games - YES
First 46 mins. - every now and then

his triple-pump-fake-jumpshot annoys me
laugh.gif

End of games - YES
First 46 mins. - every now and then

his triple-pump-fake-jumpshot annoys me
laugh.gif

Its a different kind of exciting....its kinda like Michael Jordan in last run with Bulls. Jordan wasnt dunking anymore but his skill was so exciting like Kobe.

Its a different kind of exciting....its kinda like Michael Jordan in last run with Bulls. Jordan wasnt dunking anymore but his skill was so exciting like Kobe.

Not to the average/casual fan...but to those who appreciate the small things in basketball that go unnoticed, absolutely.

Not to the average/casual fan...but to those who appreciate the small things in basketball that go unnoticed, absolutely.

grin.gif

you mean push off?

as far as kobe being exciting, no. the second half of last season and this season is showing this dude has lost it pretty much. he doesnt seem to know hes lost a step. that could be the downfall for the lakers this year

grin.gif

you mean push off?

as far as kobe being exciting, no. the second half of last season and this season is showing this dude has lost it pretty much. he doesnt seem to know hes lost a step. that could be the downfall for the lakers this year

Back
Top Bottom