Is Kobe is still exciting to watch?

Originally Posted by vanexellent

I'm a biased Laker fan but seeing Kobe nowadays using drop steps and stepthrough moves on younger talent who go for his fakes is pretty entertaining. Maybe its me as an old man appreciating his old man game.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

I'm a biased Laker fan but seeing Kobe nowadays using drop steps and stepthrough moves on younger talent who go for his fakes is pretty entertaining. Maybe its me as an old man appreciating his old man game.

no not right now. but wait till the playoffs when he's hitting fadeaway jumpers with 3 defenders around him, and we'll remember why he's a top 10 player all time.

no not right now. but wait till the playoffs when he's hitting fadeaway jumpers with 3 defenders around him, and we'll remember why he's a top 10 player all time.

MaxElite:
The question is if he is still exciting to watch. Guess what alley oops, flashy dunks, and crossovers get people kids excited, not guile and craftiness.

The only excitement he brings to the kiddie table now is his ability to hit game winning buzzer beaters and such. Kobe aint dunking over no one anymore, which is the only thing that keeps the attention of us 'homerun, slamdunk, touchdown' kids.
Fixed.

MaxElite:
The question is if he is still exciting to watch. Guess what alley oops, flashy dunks, and crossovers get people kids excited, not guile and craftiness.

The only excitement he brings to the kiddie table now is his ability to hit game winning buzzer beaters and such. Kobe aint dunking over no one anymore, which is the only thing that keeps the attention of us 'homerun, slamdunk, touchdown' kids.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Some of the comments made on this thread you can see dudes who aren't Laker or Kobe fans.

But some of the stuff said on here it's like man kids nowadays they don't appreciate & enjoy watching good fundamentals, foot work, mid range shooting game.
couldnt you say the same thing about laker fans? talking about his foot work and mid range shooting? if you really think that watching a game with jumpers all day is exciting then i dont know what to tell you..

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Some of the comments made on this thread you can see dudes who aren't Laker or Kobe fans.

But some of the stuff said on here it's like man kids nowadays they don't appreciate & enjoy watching good fundamentals, foot work, mid range shooting game.
couldnt you say the same thing about laker fans? talking about his foot work and mid range shooting? if you really think that watching a game with jumpers all day is exciting then i dont know what to tell you..

Yes he's still a top player in the league, of course he's still exciting to watch...All the elite guys are.

Granted, not  as much as  when  #8 was making a mockery of defenders but he still has a lot of highlights that'll leave u shaking your head.

I guess it depends on what each fan looks for, yes i like to see Blake try & tear down the rim every night but thats not the only thing that gets  me excited.

Yes he's still a top player in the league, of course he's still exciting to watch...All the elite guys are.

Granted, not  as much as  when  #8 was making a mockery of defenders but he still has a lot of highlights that'll leave u shaking your head.

I guess it depends on what each fan looks for, yes i like to see Blake try & tear down the rim every night but thats not the only thing that gets  me excited.

He's not that exciting to watch regarding the highlights, but He is exciting to watch regarding the fundamentals,.

He's not that exciting to watch regarding the highlights, but He is exciting to watch regarding the fundamentals,.

Originally Posted by gijace

this. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Just as exciting as Jordan his last couple years in Chi and with Washington. 

4d026fb616924c5b62072b9f1452e40a807a2746_r.jpg

grin.gif
 Until Kobe pull something like this off then I'm going to have to disagree

laugh.gif
you know NT would erupt if Kobe won a championship like that

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Just as exciting as Jordan his last couple years in Chi and with Washington. 

4d026fb616924c5b62072b9f1452e40a807a2746_r.jpg

grin.gif
 Until Kobe pull something like this off then I'm going to have to disagree

laugh.gif
you know NT would erupt if Kobe won a championship like that

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

The way he can get a shot off no matter where he is, his footwork, and seeing him set all kinds of personal and team milestones is def enjoyable to watch.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

The way he can get a shot off no matter where he is, his footwork, and seeing him set all kinds of personal and team milestones is def enjoyable to watch.

Riiiiiiiight, cuz only KIDS get excited to see dunks and crossovers. Give me a break.

I'm sorry that as a 26 year old guy, I dont jump out my seat in amazement when Kobe hits a fadeaway jumper. And neither does anyone else on this board regardless of age.

Riiiiiiiight, cuz only KIDS get excited to see dunks and crossovers. Give me a break.

I'm sorry that as a 26 year old guy, I dont jump out my seat in amazement when Kobe hits a fadeaway jumper. And neither does anyone else on this board regardless of age.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

He's not as exciting to watch when you compare him to a guy like D Rose.
I'm sure alot of people will jump out their seats if that fadeway is the game winning shot
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom