IS MITCHELL AND NESS STILL WHATS HOT IN THE STREETS? (w/ Sports Fans that is...)

I've been wondering this ever since i spent 350 late in 07 for a Jerome Bettis La Rams piss yellow throwback. At the time i bought it a size lower than thesize i usually get, to adjust from the length of the football jersey. i did not want to wear a tackle twill skirt as some M&N are cut. So when i receivedit, it was good money fit right etc, But now its too big on the account that i shed an extra 12 pounds since i tried it on.
So now since im looking to regain some of that cost on a still unworn jersey. Is there even a market for those true sports fans that move without fashiontrends in mind when they show their team/player pride, much less pay top dollar for?
chime in if you've been guilty of the same, spending crazy dough on M&N and, well you know...
laugh.gif

Always been a fan of jerseys & I still wear them 'till this day. ( No lie...I actually wore one today
laugh.gif
)

Always been a jersey head & wear them to support my favorite teams & players. I never was into wearing htem for fashion only reasons, meaning what washot, but wore them as sort of a tribute to just players/teams I enjoy watching/support.

I have a bunch of jerseys that range from some swingman, to authentics, to M&N authentics, to procuts, to signed, etc. . . .

I think it depends on the person cause like AirJordan_JB2 said, I am a jersey person and like wearing jerseys, but I also know there are alot of people outthere who dont like them or wont wear them any more

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Always been a fan of jerseys & I still wear them 'till this day. ( No lie...I actually wore one today
laugh.gif
)

Always been a jersey head & wear them to support my favorite teams & players. I never was into wearing htem for fashion only reasons, meaning what was hot, but wore them as sort of a tribute to just players/teams I enjoy watching/support.

I have a bunch of jerseys that range from some swingman, to authentics, to M&N authentics, to procuts, to signed, etc. . . .

same exact thing as me. I'm laughing at all these fools from two years ago who have a closet full of fake jerseys......

what they gonna do with them besides wear them with their fake LV and Gucci gear.

I like MnN but at this point I can't really justify spending serious coin on a throwback jersey. I rarely rock jerseys anymore (usually around the house orwhen i'm on vacation or something) but I do like collecting them if the price is right. For instance I just bought a RBK Hardwood classic Wilt ChamberlainPhilly jersey for under $20.

I wish they were more affordable. My apt in philly used to be walking distance to the M&N store. I really need that black Steve Nash phoenix suns jerseyfrom like 96 or so.
pimp.gif
$300 price tag though
frown.gif

I still mess wiht mitchell and ness but most of my mitchell and ness jerseys are laker jerseys.

Its a shame that people bought the fakes though...

I still to this day see people in fake jordan M&N jerseys.

I have mad jerseys...M&N, authentics, pro-cuts, and swingmans. I rock most of them still, but some of the larger ones are just OD (mostly 54 and 56)

I guess I'm just going to frame most of them and hang them on the wall...possibly in a den or basement area once I buy a house
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

I still mess wiht mitchell and ness but most of my mitchell and ness jerseys are laker jerseys.

Its a shame that people bought the fakes though...

I still to this day see people in fake jordan M&N jerseys.
m&n made a jordan jersey last year. 87-88 i believe with screenprinted numbers and it was real limited. it was kinda sad because m&nscrewed over alot of their loyal stores who kept dealing with them when the jersey trend died down by only supplying the jerseys to more higher end stores. iremember seeing the 83-84 fake jordan jerseys all the time back in 03 and even early 04, funny thing was that jordan didnt start playing until 84-85.

i still like m&n but their quality has gotten way worse over the years and imo the company got real big headed during 02 03. i worked at a jersey storeduring those years and they were pricks to deal with. its sad how that company has so many inaccuracies in their jerseys though. the 91-92 clyde drexlerjersey they sell is actually the older blazers jersey with the lowercase letters. the blazers stopped wearing those after the 90-91 season as the blazers worethe newer jerseys in the 91-92 nba finals. its just little mistakes like those with m&n that irk me.

I still dig 'em, Sports is life for me.
I dont wear as much as I used to but I still rock em.(Im not a fan of the replicas, only authentics & M&N only tho)

When I reach home, I'll post my two favorite Iverson Joints
pimp.gif

I still like em too, I have two M&N joints, and a couple authentics.
M&N is expensive at retail price, but if you know the right sellers on ebay (LS2) and look on nextleveltalk, you can always find some real nice jerseys forway below retail.

i also hate people that just say "jerseys are played out"...people that rock jerseys rock them because it's not a fad...i have a smallcollection/rock em from time to time because i'm a big sports fan and that's part of my personality.

and i still can't believe people can't tell fake from real (esp the obvious ones)..do they even care? maybe 90% of people can't tell, but it painsme to see someone rock an fake Montana M&N thinking he's reppin hard and all that.
sick.gif

the only jerseys i wear now are baseball jerseys.

i don't have any M&N's.
frown.gif

still need this one though:

41-46458-P.jpg

i still wear jerseys, i think all sports fans do and it will never get old.

next pick up:

prod

still got this though:

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I guess I'm just going to frame most of them and hang them on the wall...possibly in a den or basement area once I buy a house
Even though I wear a lot of mine, hopefully I can get some more signed & framed on my wall as well. Got a couple on the wall framed already...just gonna look to add some more.

When I reach home, I'll post my two favorite Iverson Joints
pimp.gif

Rookie w/ the gold NBA logo?
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Basically what Gunna said.

And Nike needs to bring back Authentic Hoops jerseys

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Basically what Gunna said.

And Nike needs to bring back Authentic Hoops jerseys

Co-sign. Reebok authentics for the most part are
ohwell.gif
compared withNike's.

and wildKYcat, they had that Griffey jersey (the old school Mariners one) at Lakeshow2's store a few years ago I think. Who knows, maybe it'll show upagain sometime soon

I still rock my Dodger jerseys and I always will.

I just don't know what is authentic and what is fake when it comes to Mitchell and Ness. There are too many fakes out there, and frankly I don't knowwhat has been released.

I know M&N just dropped a Kirk Gibson with the '88 World Series Patch that just made my jaw drop,
eek.gif

I would like a M&N Hershiser or Valenzuela, but I don't know if they ever made one.

Other than that I just have modern authentics (Team Store) and a M&N Steve Garvey.

Baseball Jerseys
smokin.gif

Yea man, that Jersey faze in Hip Hop killed the jerseys game because it flooded the market with so many fakes.
smh.gif

DJ All Star
pimp.gif
alongside a Lou whitaker bp Jersey

i was going to comment on that comforter but you saved yourself by already saying something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

the only jerseys i wear now are baseball jerseys.

i don't have any M&N's.
frown.gif

still need this one though:

41-46458-P.jpg

i still wear jerseys, i think all sports fans do and it will never get old.

next pick up:

prod

still got this though:

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I just snagged that same Seattle Griffey jersey off eBay.
pimp.gif

Is there anywhere that has customized authentic college jerseys? I'm really trying to get a Michigan Braylon Edwards jersey

i still wear them once in a while like around the house or beach. lately ive been wearing my dajuan wagner cavs. i had a lot of people come to me and actuallycomplement me on it.

Back
Top Bottom