IS MITCHELL AND NESS STILL WHATS HOT IN THE STREETS? (w/ Sports Fans that is...)

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by tupac003

I still mess wiht mitchell and ness but most of my mitchell and ness jerseys are laker jerseys.

Its a shame that people bought the fakes though...

I still to this day see people in fake jordan M&N jerseys.
m&n made a jordan jersey last year. 87-88 i believe with screenprinted numbers and it was real limited. it was kinda sad because m&n screwed over alot of their loyal stores who kept dealing with them when the jersey trend died down by only supplying the jerseys to more higher end stores. i remember seeing the 83-84 fake jordan jerseys all the time back in 03 and even early 04, funny thing was that jordan didnt start playing until 84-85.

i still like m&n but their quality has gotten way worse over the years and imo the company got real big headed during 02 03. i worked at a jersey store during those years and they were pricks to deal with. its sad how that company has so many inaccuracies in their jerseys though. the 91-92 clyde drexler jersey they sell is actually the older blazers jersey with the lowercase letters. the blazers stopped wearing those after the 90-91 season as the blazers wore the newer jerseys in the 91-92 nba finals. its just little mistakes like those with m&n that irk me.

I am not talking about that one. I am talking about the 45 jersey and the many all start knock offs...or the ones with the "autographs". The fakesare horrible yet people by them thinking they are real...

I am not talking about that one. I am talking about the 45 jersey and the many all start knock offs...or the ones with the "autographs". The fakes are horrible yet people by them thinking they are real...
laugh.gif
, those and the ones that list all the playersaccomplishments ON the jersey...
sick.gif

M&N are appreciated

I always wanted a Jordan Pinstripe jersey but can never tell if they're authentic or not.... if anyone knows where i can score an authentic one let me know

pimp.gif
Beautiful!
real rap, I'd pay up to $500+ for that AI Hoyas in 52 if it ever dropped again

Just Give me a reason to pull on my CG XI's
smh.gif

Yeah all you can ever find now of the OG's are like sz 44 and 48.

I shoulda clarified Nike needs to bring back the Authentic COLLEGE hoops jerseys...

I'm mad I didn't stock pile those in the 90's when I had the chance. Still would kill for a pair of Fab Five authentic shorts

I shoulda clarified Nike needs to bring back the Authentic COLLEGE hoops jerseys...

I'm mad I didn't stock pile those in the 90's when I had the chance. Still would kill for a pair of Fab Five authentic shorts
Definitly...Glad I picked up a UNC VC jersey when I had the chance. Some of those were straight
smokin.gif

Speaking of college jerseys, Just picked up an O.J. USC jersey though, my latest pickup.
pimp.gif

Air Jordan JB23,

Mann, I had the White Erick Montross 00 and Vince Carter15 Nike Authentic (not that twill BS they recently dropped ) back in the day and I traded them for aPenny Hardaway and Dennis Rodman
smh.gif

Dude , I wanna strangle myself everytime I think of that crap

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

the only jerseys i wear now are baseball jerseys.

i don't have any M&N's.
frown.gif

still need this one though:

41-46458-P.jpg

i still wear jerseys, i think all sports fans do and it will never get old.

next pick up:

prod

still got this though:

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
awesome jerseys! I would love to own a seattle griffey jersey, I browse on ebayfor them occasionally. I just wear jerseys of my favorite teams/players and always on gameday/when I go to a game. Got the Mitch Richmond M&N throwback,A-Rod Authentic, Bonds Authentic, and just ordered a McFadden authentic
pimp.gif
. Jerseys to me never went in or out of style, i've been rocking them since my first jersey in 1st grade (the shawn kemp champion size 40!)

i still wear jerseys...i have a huge collection... ill post later
Someone gotta setup a collection post again...
nerd.gif
Air Jordan JB23,

Mann, I had the White Erick Montross 00 and Vince Carter15 Nike Authentic (not that twill BS they recently dropped ) back in the day and I traded them for a Penny Hardaway and Dennis Rodman
smh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
That hurt just reading it.
laugh.gif

I didn't like the direction that M & N were going with their baseball jerseys back in 05, the jerseys were way too wide along with the collars lookingmad drunk. Haven't worn a jersey in years, not because of the fad either, but because I just have outgrown wearing them.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Air Jordan JB23,

Mann, I had the White Erick Montross 00 and Vince Carter15 Nike Authentic (not that twill BS they recently dropped ) back in the day and I traded them for a Penny Hardaway and Dennis Rodman
smh.gif

Holla at me Gunna
laugh.gif

c023504645bb6371ef81b2e797b1b39843fac85.jpg

48 a lil young for you though

I've had season tickets for the 49ers for 3 years now and when I got em I just had to get a authentic so I bought a 94/95 Steve Young redthrowback....
pimp.gif
You def. got to be rockin a clean jersey when you goto thegames IMO.....I also been going to Warriors games since I was like 12 but last year I bought a 90/91 M&N Mitch Richmond in white...def. dope too....M&Nis def. the standard when it comes to authentic retro gear. Kinda expensive but you gotta pay for quality.

Ahh man, that joint is heat.
pimp.gif

But yea that 48 is a young look tthat I aint really aimin for
laugh.gif

But that's heat.
My moms bought me a sheed unc jersey prolly like 3 - 4 yrs ago knowin I was lookin for one but it was the "twill" joint, I said thank you n put it instorage

Never got a M&N, have Steve Grogan Patriots throwback though that I like a lot (from the Reebok NFL Premier Throwbacks line) Was sale on Eastbay for somereason like last year. Still see them going for full price now, so I don't really understand why Eastbay was selling it at like 40% off?

I never had a Mitchell and Ness jersey, but these kind of posts motivate me to get one.

I still have love for jerseys.

I still have/wear jerseys but them Nike things are
pimp.gif
I have theBob Sura and MJ in storage back at home. Like most of yall I had to have the 52 wish they would bring them back out again. M&N is cool but they wentskimpy with the material thats what messed them up imo.

You could cop jerseys for penny of what they were worth when everyone was wearing em.

Here's some jerseys i have...

e1e3577744ac784a838a150bae19e3d1f65356d.jpg

f0115b477b8312aa83a483ac0759e9001a0deae.jpg

4ec1594d7f8d16ae114c379bb88b71ba7606143.jpg

Back
Top Bottom