Is New Mexico really that bad of a state?

Watching different YouTube videos and it keeps saying New Mexico is one of the poorest states in the USA. Is it really that bad? Also, I was hearing about the crime being terrible and lack of resources. Anyone here been to NM or live there that can explain if this is true?

Watching different YouTube videos and it keeps saying New Mexico is one of the poorest states in the USA. Is it really that bad? Also, I was hearing about the crime being terrible and lack of resources. Anyone here been to NM or live there that can explain if this is true?
I’ve only been to white sands NM when I was younger I lived in El Paso Texas and that’s on the border of NM but I never got it in with the community so idk .. this is news to me but White Sands is beautiful

Is it really that bad?

200w.gif

NM is pretty bad but that's because it is a very rural state with limited tax revenue.

New Mexico is beautiful. Like a mix of Colorado and Arizona but with less people.

Santa Fe is awesome. Albuquerque isn’t somewhere you want to be though.

I've heard the medical system there isn't the best.

I like in Arizona and was thinking about moving to NM to save some $$$ due to cost of living and someone told me I was better off moving to El Paso Tx.

Back
Top Bottom