Is Niketalk semi dead now? It's been a minute since I've been on here.

Annual reps counts achieved should count as entries in a raffles for random prizes ( could be avertising partner products or vouchers/discounts) This would encourage more thoughtful posts and create more engagement between advertisers on NT and it's members.

One of my many brilliant ideas. Told this to Meth a while back, he wasn't wit it. Oh well, rip NT.
Because it's not brilliant. Reps are handed out for the dumbest **** and it just leads to blatant rep whoring.
I don't want a comedy competition between you mogs. We all lose from that. Same people would win every year anyways.

Da fact that you live with your mother at age 30+ is embarrassing....but with your reasoning all millennials do this, so it's okay since you read a huff post article to justify your living situation complacency.

And to revert back to the original topic....they make different version of the corvette not just colors so let's make a thread for each different version of each and new corvette that comes out so we can have plenty of content to satisfy your needs likewise with the different foam threads for each version or model Nike puts out cause the Foamposite 1 and pro aren't the same model but share the same main design features.

Please be respectful

Meth deleted all these female threads :smh:
I think a twitter honey came by and told the mods to take down their pics as they didn't get permission to use them or something
Reddit and IG has been making niketalk into an online old age home since 2014
but alot of internet history and slang has started here
yall giving NT way too much credit

I think a twitter honey came by and told the mods to take down their pics as they didn't get permission to use them or something
You'd google these **** and NT would pop up :lol:
Speaking of which, what was the name of internet model shorty that yall ran off?
I memba that saga. Dudes were not ****ing with her presence at all :lol:

You'd google these **** and NT would pop up :lol:
Speaking of which, what was the name of internet model shorty that yall ran off?
I memba that saga. Dudes were not ****ing with her presence at all :lol:

You ever google image "Niketalk"? :wow: :lol: :smh: @Methodical Management is probably deleting all the women appreciation threads to fix the fact that google imaging the word, "Niketalk", alone, pulls up nothing but pics of women. To Google Niketalk is a site for looking at women.

For me it's the magnificent 7 of Ninja, EWD, Goldenarmz, HBW, illicit, guccjermaine, and Alp thats main draw of this forum. Besides Ninja and Alp, the rest aren't here anymore or that active anymore tho. Thecoli used to be lit but they banned most of the best characters there

Def was better content in the general section back in the day. I took a hiatus and came back years later and this thing is still here. NT isn't gonna go away anytime soon

they make different version of the corvette not just colors so let's make a thread for each different version of each and new corvette that comes out so we can have plenty of content to satisfy your needs likewise with the different foam threads for each version or model Nike puts out cause the Foamposite 1 and pro aren't the same model

that would be ideal, and what niketalk retro USED to be a good stewarts at doing, and its what JB section still does, hence why information is infinitely more easier to access and process just by browsing da 1st page.

not buying that ish based off freedom of information laws, and da fact that IG got waaay more invasive usage laws when it comes to ur pics when you agree to da terms of service.

I think townhalls like these are important to ensuring the longevity of NT. It’s been around for 20 years, so changes were inevitable.

they only work if da higher ups is actively receptive to da demand/requests of its users...if they're intransigent on suggestions and refuse to budget, then w/e yes men that surround management gonna be grin effed to death while da landscape shifts under their feet.

I think this really boils down to someone accepting time and change. You never getting that ***** back, bruh. Old NT is over.

none of da proposals being floated are outta da realm of reasonability, its really just user interface querks that can sorted out by better management.

none of da proposals being floated are outta da realm of reasonability, its really just user interface querks that can sorted out by better management.

It's not the proposals, UI or any threads...it the intent of said proposals and such. You tyring to get old time back. Not without a flux capacitor b

too many like minded individuals. and those that actually think differently than the majority of NT, whether it's political, religious or lifestyle, are chased away

making the pool of new members smaller. a forum like a reddit or your own twitter or IG, would be more welcoming

It's not the proposals, UI or any threads...it the intent of said proposals and such. You tyring to get old time back. Not without a flux capacitor b
There is some validity to not having the behemoths of threads where information goes to get lost. At one time you could look at a forum and see what shoes were dropping. Now you have to do a deep dive in a 2k page thread that is 10 years old to find out. That is a fairly big deterrent for anyone looking for said info.

I can remember popping open the JB forum to see what news someone was posting that day. And you could always see it front and center. No digging.

Back
Top Bottom