Is sizelegend.com legit?

My friend always mentions this site and he wants to get the cool grey and concord 11s there. I cannot verify this site I've never heard of them. It's sketchy that the concords are 230$ full size run. Can someone let me know if they are legit or not to steer my boy away from fake jordans?

I'd stay away from them, if only because they're selling Air Jordan 12 "PALY OFF"

they look legit to me bro...Imma give them a shot a see what my product looks like

Shady

They have the "AIR JORDAN 4 Nicks"
30t6p3b.gif

What's laughable is that these sites think that changing their name is going to help them hide from their past...
laugh.gif

Yeah a bit shady, tried to order.. they indicated paypal as one of their methods of payment.. then at checkout, only visa/mastercard available. 
tired.gif

aight nevermind I wont try them out...lol thanks for the info...what would yo guys recommend as a good website but is also cheap and of course Authentic?

Anyone else get spam from these clowns? Looks like they created an NT account username: lknlgj and just started randomly PM-ing their website.

yea that idiot jay and/or his cohorts are spamming everyone here and on iss. clown is up to his old tricks like how he did with slamdunkspace and msging people on here with his inventory updates.

Back
Top Bottom