Is Sneakerprovider.com a legit site??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a shoe once. I think it was the Ferrari 14s. I got a used one instead of DS. just be cautious.

I got my money back. To sum everything up so there is no confusion. He scammed me on the Ferrari 14., did not reply on my email, dispute through PayPal, Got my money back and will never buy from him again.

I got my money back. To sum everything up so there is no confusion. He scammed me on the Ferrari 14., did not reply on my email, dispute through PayPal, Got my money back and will never buy from him again.

Please do not give false statement we will
Be more than happy to prove MOU5PAD never order from SneakerProvider.com please provide us with the order number that you "have"

Our Customer Reviews/Testimonials can be found on instagram @SpReviews

Thank You

Please do not give false statement we will
Be more than happy to prove MOU5PAD never order from SneakerProvider.com please provide us with the order number that you "have"

Our Customer Reviews/Testimonials can be found on instagram @SpReviews

Thank You
not really helping yourself by responding to someone over a year ago. let alone how would you even know who he is by just his username?

But how do u know he's never made a purchase from yall just by his niketalk username.

Last edited:
it clearly saids I'm not talking about his username I'm saying what is his order number for example if he saids 3456 I will pull that up right now show a picture showing it is not him Bc we do not sell used sneaker and pay attention to what the kid saids he saids he got used Ferrari 14s sneakers than he saids he got scam make up your mind

I know what you said but you come to a old thread and say dude has not purchased from you just because he says he received a fake pair of shoes from your business. And I know you can pull a order number up we are just saying you come right off the bat and say no he didn't with out even knowing
who this person is

My bad sorry dude didn't say anything about them being fake but it was just suspicious that you automatically say no he didn't a year later just by his username but if you don't sell used shoes then maybe he is lying or just thought they where used.

I didn't look at the date when it was posted

And yea it's pretty easy to tell the guy didn't order from us he said he got a used pair instead of a new pair than he saids he got scam.

Why is it easy to tell because 1 we don't send out used sneakers and I can easily pull up any information he says and I can promise you it won't match

2 we are a legit business all I'm saying is people like him like to give false statements on a company when they never gave them a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom