Is there such thing as safe sex?

one of my biggest issues is wanting to have lots of sex, with different women. My goal is abstinence until marriage, for my own personal belief, and for thesimple fact its just not safe. A lot of shorties is like walking furnaces
sick.gif
. Once you taste the loveliness of sex, you don't wanna stop though . Your not supposed to stop, it makes a lot of sense! Now i understand why weshould wait till marriage. I guess I thank God for std's, they keep me abstinent!

DISCUSS

Wait until you get into college. For most people abstinence flies out the window.

condoms dont prevent herpes
And 1 in every 5 girls have herpes

I'm an old head. My college days are soon over. I know what you mean though, women are like animals out there. Giving the buns away like a baseball game.Almost got trapped up in that sir.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"I got girls that b**w my b****s, cuz they happy that I'malive"[/color]

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]or masturbate.[/color]

I remember them BET commercials with Sammie had me shook, the joint thats say,"this is a different type of test". I would just think back on yearsbefore all the chicks i got with, and I was shook. I remember getting my HIV test about a year ago, I was dieing 1,000 deaths waiting for the results.Abstinence keeps you peaceful, horny, but peaceful!

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i take health very serious.

ive passed up a lot, also i dont like condoms.

YO is that you in your avy? no karamo but is there a way i can get like that in 3 months without any weights? Im not fat btw

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i take health very serious.

ive passed up a lot, also i dont like condoms.

YO is that you in your avy? no karamo but is there a way i can get like that in 3 months without any weights? Im not fat btw

yea, pm me.

ill give you a few pointers
pimp.gif

there's some pretty safe ways to go about sex. I mean, it isn't that hard to control the ****+$# stream, one can easily pull out early, especiallywith a condom on. I've passed up a lot of opportunities though because I'm a closet romantic, and I don't need to be spreading myself so thin, notmy steez. Don't get me wrong though, I still like to have some fun. Sometimes college is fish in a barrel status.
ohwell.gif

But honestly though, it's all about how you go about it - are you just shwinging away at some random beezies at a party? or are you getting to know a girl,letting them know it's not too serious, and taking some steps to ensure that there ain't no burning going on. I mean, it can sound tacky at times, buthell, I can go get a girl whenever I want, I'm gonna make damn sure it's with somebody who is also interested in keeping clean, safe, and un-preggo.
glasses.gif

To me, that is relatively safe sex. I understand your convictions about saving it - I was the same way for a while, but I soon realized that I can't justwait around for the girl that is going to be my wife while my best years waste away - I'd rather be looking for her, and have some fun in the meantime. Ipassed up on toooooo many girls, at first my policy was - if you aren't J Alba status, I'm not really going for you (random hookup at least, no setstandards for the girlfriend), to which some people thought i was gay
laugh.gif
they didn't really understand that I wasn't all that interested in going out, getting %*#@%% up, and getting some booty at the end of the night. But,as time went on, I began to open up because of what I said before, I'm basically wasting my time passing up on some of these nice ladies, only because i"have to" save it for my wife, who I don't know if I will meet for the next 23309 years. Besides, I gotta please her too. Did I really justtype all of this?

The safest sex is sex with yourself, or no sex at all.

With that bein' said, I like to live dangerously I guess...but not stupidly.

Nah these chicks out here is burning like wild fire. I never understood hooking up with random girls that you don't even know.

Safe sex is great sex, better wear a latex
'cause you don't want that late text, that "I think I'm late" text

Good Post

The safest sex is beatin your meat

Since Im not locked up Id rather not do that so I have to take my chances

But if you dont get bored with having 1 partner then start looking for a loyal girlfriend

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Good Post

The safest sex is beatin your meat

Since Im not locked up Id rather not do that so I have to take my chances

But if you dont get bored with having 1 partner then start looking for a loyal girlfriend

But your hand doesn't show emotions.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom