is this a jordan legit site?

Ok thanks for the info.  

I also checked the nike store locator.  If you place LODZ POLAND in the search box on the store locator you will see that Basketzone is an official Nike dealer in Poland. 

So if they are a dealer, then they will never send out fake ones.  Because if they do, they will loose their dealership.  They will loose their bussines if doing so.  

Will place my next order in the future there to. 

Grtz

The prices are lower because of the currency they use in Poland (they don't use the Euro). Why some of the prices are higher than retail still is a mystery to me.

Hi there,

Can you recheck the website????

I cannot find this Basketzone in the store lists of Nike dealer in Poland. (http://www.nike.com/gb/en_gb/sl/find-a-store?display_country=PL)

Someone tell me WHY????

Or R you make up a story???
I used this site in September to buy some 45's in Wolf Grey - 100% legit and they looked exactly like the pics. I'm from the UK and wondered about .pl extension, but I can't complain at all about them.

Hope that helps.

Just recieve retro 7 Barcelona days ... 100% genuine no doubt .. I'm from uk paid £145 + £15 delivery so just under rrp but his due to euro exchange probably received with shipping updates within a week . Great service I will order my Jordan's from here again ..

Last edited:
Hello,

in previous post You sent only NIKE sellers, but we are selling Nike and Jordan shoes.

please check it here:

nike.com /gb/en_gb/sl/store-locator, enter ŁÓDŹ, POLAND and find basketzone

Ordered pair retro 1 shattered backboard ..100% real 2nd pair Jordan's ordered from Basketzone . My mind is totally at ease with authenticity of product will return in future if required to .. Delivered within a week with regular tracking updates by dpd. My only little gripe is how an official Nike retailer hikes price up from retail on certain heat shoes . My 7s were just about retail price but the shattered backboard were £310 . That is about $470 / €390.. Quality service though non the less

I think it's without question they are legit. I do wonder the same, is it acceptable that an official Nike retailer charges resell prices? I don't really mind, but I don't know if Nike feels the same.

Last edited:
I also don't mind resale price for a shoe that flies of the shelf it's part the game I'm afraid .. I'd rather pay resale price from Basketzone than an eBay seller for example

The shoes from them are 100% legit I just bought a 72-10 11 and got it delivered to Greece in a week. Do you guys know any other resellers in Europe? Thanks!

I've gone through this thread and checked out every profile that had something positive to say about www.basketzone.net and found out that most of those profiles were created the same day the comments were posted, did not display their locations and never logged back in after that day. I don't know about you guys, but I have to say it's fake. It seems to me like whoever owns the store/website has no life and will go to extraordinary lengths to deceive you. Good luck to anyone who takes the risk of making a purchase. Oh! By the way, I stumbled across their site today because I was looking for some Nike Zoom Hyperrev 2015, so I came here first to check their legitimacy and I can say, I have no need to look elsewhere, I've seen enough! FAKE!

I've gone through this thread and checked out every profile that had something positive to say about www.basketzone.net and found out that most of those profiles were created the same day the comments were posted, did not display their locations and never logged back in after that day. I don't know about you guys, but I have to say it's fake. It seems to me like whoever owns the store/website has no life and will go to extraordinary lengths to deceive you. Good luck to anyone who takes the risk of making a purchase. Oh! By the way, I stumbled across their site today because I was looking for some Nike Zoom Hyperrev 2015, so I came here first to check their legitimacy and I can say, I have no need to look elsewhere, I've seen enough! FAKE!

I've ordered some Lebron X Elites from them that were definitely real. The fake accounts on here do seem fishy though and probably do Basketzone more harm than good.

Lol why am I ,, I'm not a fake account I only post on this thread because I also looked at the site and just wondered if could get any info .. after reading this thread I ordered some retro 6 ,, they was perfect then got some sbb and they was perfect so posted so to say I thought the site was legit ,, what's wrong with that

Back
Top Bottom