is this b-grade space jam

the left pair (on the right side)
the front patent leather part is crooked
tired.gif
, is this normal?
or does this consider b-grade?
I'm sure they are not fake, got them from a seller who received them from eastbay

thanks in advance
aa6262b5b11e3bbc8c740190515ea0f20057a607.jpg

wow. i would consider it a b grade. but being that it passed jb inspection, i suppose they deem that acceptable. if it were me id return them to nike oreastbay and get your money back or a voucher. i wonder if the cgs and concords are going to have the same cosmetic flaws?

That's unfortunatley not surprising. I got a pair with a left shoe that shorter than the right shoe. That's JB quality. It's outrageous thatthey charge $175+ for shoes that look counterfeit. I really hope they don't do this with the concords, but they probably will.

yeah I figure, that's normal JB quality, it sucks
especially when it is such a hyped release and you have to pay reseller price to get a pair

thank yo'll for answering!
Imma just have to live with
frown.gif

Those are B-possiblly C-grade. I'm glad this thread came up though. Here's the reason I cancelled my Space Jam order from promo-shoes
tired.gif

mail

mail

Nice try guys
grin.gif
. I will never think of doing business with them again.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Those are B-possiblly C-grade. I'm glad this thread came up though.
I am glad this ignorance in this thread came up

A c-grade is from a clearance outlet (someone correct me
nerd.gif
)

Those are B-possiblly C-grade. I'm glad this thread came up though. Here's the reason I cancelled my Space Jam order from promo-shoes
tired.gif
mad.gif

mail

mail

Nice try guys
grin.gif
. I will never think of doing business with them again.
I don't know, but I checked pretty much all my Jays, and found most of the pairs are not identical
its just the SJ has problem on the most obvious area....

It happens. I seen tons of 09 Space Jams with perfect patent cut and everything. Then you see some like those. It should be expected when something is massproduced like this.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

nerd.gif
)

Sarcasm dude
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

nerd.gif
)

Do you take pride in being a "long time member" of NT? Is that the highlight of your day or your reason for acting like such a +*%%*%$#@? Ican't quite figure it out, I mean hey if you take pride on being part of a message board for several years than thats you, kinda pathetic really but morepower to you

Originally Posted by playaproved

It looks like JB just passed all models through, because they knew they would sell regardless.

pretty much .

if y'all still dumb enough to buy shoes that have quality thats worst than that of a wal-mart sneaker then they will keep getting over.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom