Is this kobe 9 link legit?

Lol so you don't even care if it's real or not, you just want to know whether you'll get your fake shoes or not?

Lol so you don't even care if it's real or not, you just want to know whether you'll get your fake shoes or not?
sort off but not exactly .i want to know if it is legit and wont scam u and also if the shoes are really even available.

I've ordered my son a pair of What the MVP's and the Lebron MVP pack from Aliexpress within the last 6 months. Some of the sellers are better than others on there. They were shoes that he really desired and Nike did not make enough to go around for whatever reason. He was able to get a shoe that he wanted to wear at about a half to 1/3 of Nike's price. Shipping can take 5-30 days. Just look at the seller you are dealing with on their and read their feedback. Some of the shoes you buy on there are actually made in the same factory that nike contracts to make their shoes. If you find a seller who sells out of those factories, then your getting the highest quality replicas and some of the replicas even come out with less flaws then the nike authorized shoes. I just wanted to give you some input. If you want a pair of Kobe 9 Elites and Nike did not make enough pairs for you to buy at retail, then it is their loss and you might as well patronize another business that is willing to sell you a pair of similar shoes. I would not buy shoes on there with the intention to sell because that is wrong and dishonest. But if it's for personal wear, then go for it. If its for playing basketball in...then I'd be cautious and check all the feedback of the buyers you are buying from...as some of the shoes are made in random factories who do not use Nike quality materials. I hope this info helps.

I've ordered my son a pair of What the MVP's and the Lebron MVP pack from Aliexpress within the last 6 months. Some of the sellers are better than others on there. They were shoes that he really desired and Nike did not make enough to go around for whatever reason. He was able to get a shoe that he wanted to wear at about a half to 1/3 of Nike's price. Shipping can take 5-30 days. Just look at the seller you are dealing with on their and read their feedback. Some of the shoes you buy on there are actually made in the same factory that nike contracts to make their shoes. If you find a seller who sells out of those factories, then your getting the highest quality replicas and some of the replicas even come out with less flaws then the nike authorized shoes. I just wanted to give you some input. If you want a pair of Kobe 9 Elites and Nike did not make enough pairs for you to buy at retail, then it is their loss and you might as well patronize another business that is willing to sell you a pair of similar shoes. I would not buy shoes on there with the intention to sell because that is wrong and dishonest. But if it's for personal wear, then go for it. If its for playing basketball in...then I'd be cautious and check all the feedback of the buyers you are buying from...as some of the shoes are made in random factories who do not use Nike quality materials. I hope this info helps.
thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom